Chapter 28

Y/n's pov

"Camila are you okay"  i said worriedly i put my both hand on her face and removed  her hairs which were covering her face then i made her stand .

"Let's go inside alright" I said and removed my hands from her shoulder she immediately grabbed one of my hand and cling on it like her life was depending on it i took my keys out of my pocket and opened the door and switched on the lights then locked the door .

I made my way towards the couch with Camila clingy on my shoulder i removed my hand from her shoulder and made her seat on the couch.

"Just seat here i will just grab a glass of water for you alright" I said and kissed her forehead before making my way to the kitchen.

I went back with the water and gave it to her she took it after taking sip of it she gave it back "Tell me what happened i can smell alcohol all over you what happened did you went alone to drink are you crazy camila you should've called shawn to accompany you" She didn't say anything she was just sitting there and looking down .

"Im sorry for troubling you i will just go" She said was about to stand i stopped her while putting my hands on her shoulder "Im sorry i shouldn't have said all this I'm sorry" I said softly while holding her Chin i looked at her dark brown eyes then back to her lips she did the same .

Our staring was broken by my phone's ringtone which was placed on the couch we both looked at it who was calling it was lauren  as soon as she saw the name she immediately removed my hands from her face and started making her way out of my apartment.

I stopped her in the middle by blocking her way "You're not going anywhere look at the time Camila it's already 12am I'm not letting you go out" I said seriously while blocking her way with both of my hands (like srk style)

"Let me go y/n" She said with a authority which made me look at her with wide eyes i sigh and dropped down  my hands

"I'm sorry please stay" I said while holding both of my ears and pouting like a kid she took a step forward and started hitting me on my chest with her hands.

"Wth Camila why are you hitting me" She ignored me continue doing it i finally got the hold her hands and looked at her eyes she was crying

"Camila please tell me what happened why are you crying"  I asked she ignored me and covered her face with her hands i was confused about what to do so i hugged her she buried her face in my neck i could still hear her sobbing i moved her face a little to look at her i cupped her cheeks

"Tell me please I can't see you like this" I said softly seeing her crying is hearting me i wiped her tears .

"She's taking you away from me" She whispered "You're mine Y/n no one else's " I was confused at her sudden statement when i realized she was talking about Lauren she continue crying i hugged her tightly and kissed her head repeatedly .

I picked her bridal style and made my way towards my room and i gently placed her on my bed i was basically on top of her her eyes were closed before but when i placed her on bed she opened them her both hands were locked on my neck and my hands were on her waist our crouches were lightly touching which made me gulp .

I took the deep breath and removed my hands from her waist and unlocked my neck from her hands and was about to get up  when she pulled me with my wrist and was now practically on top of her with my one leg was between her legs touching her center