Chapter 6

Y/n's pov

As soon as camila left to get her car from parking lot i quickly wiped my tears I don't know why it affected me so much that she didn't tell me who she is i hate being attached to people so quickly it's one a thing i hate about myself .

After few minutes camila came with her car and opened passenger door for me i get in the car without saying anything she started the ignition half of the way we drove in complete Silence i saw her looking at me few times i was looking out of the window.

After few minutes she cleared her throat "Do you want me to turn on the radio?" She asked "it's your car do whatever you want to?" I said coldly she looked at me for once and turned on the radio.

When she started the radio "i know what you did last summer" was playing i looked at her she was about to change the song but i stopped her by putting my hand on hers. She looked at me i shook my head and again started looking out of the window after the song ended she turned of the radio an stopped the car I turned and looked at her saw she was already looking at me with an eyebrow raised "What" i asked her "Are you on period?" She asked i gave her wtf look then i understand why she said that and i started laughing for one minute i forgot about everything she was looking at me with smile on her face

Camila's pov

I was happy that i made her laugh but soon her laughter died she started unlocking the door "Hi where are you going?" I asked her "Home" she said and got out of the car really fast. After that i got out too and went to her side
"Hi i said i will drop you then why did you get-" i was interrupted by her phone she pointed a finger in front of me signalling me to not speak she answered the call "Yes i know I'm late mom I'm coming no I'm alone i will be their in 10" she said then cut the call she started looking around "I have to go" she said started walking away before she can walk away i put my hands on her shoulder and hugged her tightly "I will see you tomorrow?" I asked while breaking the hug she looked into my eyes for a second the looked away and nodded and walked away.

Y/n pov

I will wait till you tell me about you being Camila Cabello

Next day

"Hi" Sam greeted me with a smile as soon as i entered the cafe i smiled and nodded while giving her a hug we hugged for few seconds then i broke the hug She looked at suspiciously "Are you okay" she asked while raising her eyebrows i nodded "Yeah sure" She said sarcastically while walking away.

We took  a break for 10mins Sam was still upset with me so i did what what i always do i took a Amul Icream pack and made my way to Sam she was doing something so i brought ice cream pack in front of her She looked up and then looked went back to whatever she was doing on her phone i set next to her and pouted she looked at me then rolled her eyes i put both my hands on her shoulders and gave her side hug and put my head on her shoulder she put her phone down and unwrapped my arms from her shoulder and crossed her arms and glared at me I signed "Fine i had a fight with my brother yesterday and you know what happens when we fight"  i said she knows how my relationship is with my brother and my parents she knows whenever we fight my parents always take his side shut me up "Is that why your eyes are red pluffy did you cry all night" she asked i nodded she gave me wtf look and stood up She turned and starting walking towards the exit i hold her writs and stopped her "Where are you going?" I asked her she rolled her eyes "to beat the shit out of your asshole brother" She shouted thankgod the cafe is empty i shook my head "you know what will happen after that i will not be able to work here anymore i will stuck in my room forever plzz don't"- i was not able to continue my voice cracked my tears started coming out Sam wiped my tears and hugged me tightly "plz don't go plz"  i  mumbled and  was sobbing loudly She rubbed my back she broke the hug and we looked at eachother we saw eachother face and started laughing our nosses were red like a tomato .

We both wash our faces after that Sam went to make coffee for both of us She came back with coffee in her hand "I'm sorry I didn't tell you when you asked me"  i said I said while looking down at my hands she nodded she placed her hand over my hand "I will forgive you on one condition" She said while smiling at me mischievously i looked at her confusingly "You know your bday is coming and i want to gift you something and you will except it no matter what it is" She said seriously

"Fine" i said she knows i won't except it otherwise "okay let's get back to work" She said