Chapter 23

Previously

Who's Lauren? Camila asked Y/n "Lauren jauguergi My boss's daughter" Y/n replied while looking down to her phone

Present

"Camila , Camila?" Y/n said while waving a hand in front of Camila's face "Do you want me drop you somewhere I'm already getting late you know and I don't like getting late so yeah if u have something important to say say it?" Y/n said

"Lauren jauguergi u mean celebrity Lauren jauguergi?" Camila asked Y/n nodded

"Camila i really have to go now I can't let her wait any longer" Y/n said she unlocked the car which made camila step back a little

Camila was jealous and upset when she got to know that Y/n going on a date with Lauren jauguergi her ex band partner and her ex bestfriend

Time skip

"What the hell mila?" Shawn said as soon as he saw Camila standing in his doorway with the bottle of alcohol in her hand he checked the time it's already past 10pm and camila is already drunk .

She couldn't even stand properly shawn helped her to get in the apartment and make her sit on the couch "just sit here i will get you something for your hangover" after few minutes Shawn came back with the water and the pill and fresh clothes.

"We will talk about this tomorrow u can take the bedroom i will sleep on the couch and give that bottle to me u already had enough of it" Shawn said firmly .

Next Day

Camila wake up with sound of guitar playing she realized that she is in her bestfriend's room she gets up from the bed and get out of the room saw shawn  playing  guitar as if he felt a presence behind he turned and Saw camila he smiled and motioned her to come camila took a seat beside shawn with head resting in her both hands .

"So would like to have a coffee before u start telling me what happened last night that you drink so much?" He asked her Camila nodded shawn went to make coffee and came back with two mugs in his hand he gave one to camila.

"So tell me now" He said while placing his legs on the table which is in front of the couch "I went to talk to Y/n yesterday night she was going on a date with Lauren jauguergi" Camila started but was cut off be Shawn "Lauren jauguergi as in your ex band mate?" Shawn asked while raising his eyebrows Camila rolled her eyes and nodded "And how Y/n Knows her?" Shawn asked "She works in Lauren's father's office" she replied "So why she was going on a date with Lauren?"  Shawn asked her

"I don't know shawn she was smiling when she was talking to her on the phone in front of me and you know how Lauren is she always gets what she wants and I'm afraid she will take away Y/n from me" Camila said while looking down "Hey look up" Shawn said while placing his hand on Camila' s shoulder "No one will take what's yours because god made it for you" Shawn said which made camila laugh "oh god that was cheesy" Camila said while punching his arm playfully which made him chuckle.

"Ok let's go and get ready we are going  on Sam's cafe to have a breakfast I'm sure Y/n will be there too first i will get ready then we will go to your apartment so you can change because i smell alcohol all over you" Shawn said while making disgusted face camila glared at him he chuckled and left to change.