Chapter 18

Y/n's pov

"What why are you guys looking at me like that"  i asked them confusingly "How did you get rich in 3months" Sam asked "Well as you know i won that competition and because of my idea they have gain a lot of profit so they gave me 1million which is the 50% of  their profit it was the Decision of the founder of Manoban 's hotel and my baby's father in law" I Said with Smile as i thought of lisa. 

"Who is your baby?" Shawn and Camila asked in unison which made Tae and Sam laugh "She is not your baby" Tae said and stick his tongue out i just glared at him while Sam laughed "Guys tell us who's Y/n's baby" Shawn said while pouting  i pinch his cheek "Wait let me Show you my baby's pic" I showed him he took my phone "Her name is jennie kim She's the member of The kpop girl group band "Blankpinkthey are popular in Korea and internationally too" I said Camila took the phone from him and Started looking into it . "Ofcourse i know them i went to Seoul last month for performance and they were there i met them" Shawn said making my eyes lit up "How was she i bet she is more beautiful in present" I asked shawn dreamily He chuckled

Then asked "Are you gay"  i put my finger on my chin trying to look like I'm in deep thoughts they all were looking at me with full of  curiousity "I'm gay for jennie Ruby jane kim" I said smirking then laughed they all rolled there eyes "But seri...

"I'm gay for jennie Ruby jane kim" I said smirking then laughed they all rolled there eyes "But seriously I don't know I'm not a fan of labels i like whoever i like whether it's boy or a girl i have never been in relationship so I don't know" I added Shawn nodded .

Soon the waiter came with the bill Shawn was ready to take his card out when i stopped him "I will pay it's my treat"  i said then gave waiter my card he left "Can i have my phone back plz" I asked while crossing my hands Camila who was still looking in my phone she looked up from my phone and gave it back i rolled my eyes i took it.

"Okay so i wanted to ask you guys something " I said pointed between Tae and Sam the looked at me "I have to attend a party today will you guys come with"  I asked "what party" Tae asked "My boss Invited me it's in the LA branch of Manoban's he told i can bring my freinds too so will you guys come with me plzzzzz i really don't want to go alone" I gave them my puppy dog eyes they nodded then we all stood up I hold Tae's hand "Come with me i want to talk to you about something" I said He nodded "Shawn can you drop Sam Me and Tae have some work to do i have already booked the Uber" I said Shawn nodded "But first let me take my laggage from your car" I added but he stopped me said i will take it out "What work you two have?" Sam asked " I will tell you later" She nodded "Be ready at 8 me and Tae will come to pick you up " I added and gave her a hug "Thanks shawn" I said and gave him a hug then i looked at Camila who was already looking at me i made my way towards her "It was nice to See you again Camila" I said and extended my hand for her to shook it She looked at me then to my hand and Shook it and then gave me a hug i was surprised it felt weird it gave me weird feeling in my stomach i put my hands on her back She hided her face in my neck and kissed it i felt myself getting goosebumps i immediately broke the hug and raised an eyebrow She chuckle. "Y/n are you coming or not" Tae shouted she was already in the cab and was waiting for i looked around Sam  was also in Shawn's car "Wtf Camila first you kissed me in the bathroom when i was leaving for miami then next day I see your pictures  kissing  that harry potterguy and now you again kissed me" I whispered yelled She put her both hands around my neck "I want to talk to you about everything"  Camila said while giving me her puppy dog eyes she was looking into my eyes i tried to look away but she made me look at her again "Y/n" Tae shouted I immediately removed Camila's hands from neck and ran towards the cab "Fuck she always makes me nervous" I mumbled to myself as soon as i enter in the cab "What who makes you nervous Y/n " Tae asked while raising his eyebrows Smirking at me I smack his head he laughed.