Chapter 7

Y/n's pov

The day went quickly now was my time to go home i was packed my stuff i put earphones on and Started listening to "Jennie kim's Solo" i excited the cafe and my phone buzzed i got text from Sam about someone joining us in the cafe tomorrow he is from Korea and i was replying to Sam while walking looking down at my and Sundenly bumped into Someone which caused me to fall in ground .

"Seriously" i mumbled to myself i looked up and Saw Camila standing in front of me with her arm crossed Smiling at me She offered me a hand to get up but i didn't use it i stood by myself she stopped smiling

"What are you doing here?" I asked her " I came here to pick and drive you home" She replied "Why?" I asked her while crossing my arms "Because we are Friends and friends spend time eachother" She said "friends We don't even know eachother camila" i replied She took my hand and pulled me into her my hands landed on her both shoulders to stop hitting my face with hers "So let's get to know eachother" She whispered in my ears and drag me with her towards her car and opened the door for me Smiling . When she whispered in my ears i was froze that's why she easily dragged me (Wait' who I'm i giving explanation too?) I shook my head and get in the car she smiled and closed the door.

She soon get in the car and started the ignition "let's get to know eachother " She said "Wait where are we going?" I said when she took the other road "You will see" She said with a mischievous grin .

She  stopped the car near the park she opened the door for me . The park was empty ."This is my favorite place" . She said  we entered the park and took a seat on the bench she looked at me She pulled her legs up on the seat and set crossed leg while facing me . "So let's get to know eachother? You go first" She asked "So when's your bday" I asked She smiled "3march" She replied enthusiastically "Where are you from I mean are you from LA i mean you were born and brought up here ?" I asked "No i was born in Miami and i came here when i was 15" She said .

"What about your family you live with them?" I asked She shook her head "My family lives in Miami with my younger sister" She said "What's your full name?" I asked "Karla Camila Cabello" She said i nodded i was happy that she didn't lie to me about her name  maybe now she will tell me about her being Camila Cabello.

"What you do?" I asked she froze the smile which was on her face before i asked question was disappeared she was thinking "I-I work in a studio" She said without making eye contact with me i looked up at the sky and blink twice before nodding She signed in relief and Sundenly my phone buzzed and i checked it and saw Messages from my mom saying they're visiting relatives and will be back tomorrow evening I send a "okay" to her and then i took my bag "Hi where are you going" She asked "Home"  I almost whispered. and starting walking fast She stopped me .

"Why are you leaving i said i will drop you and what happened with the get to know eachother thing?" She asked while looking at my eyes "What you want to know about  me okay I'm From Korea we shifted here 2yrs ago i leave with my parents and with my elder brother and I'm in Senior year in school" I said i freed my wrist from her and "one more thing I hate liars" I added She frozed on her place she was shocked and i took a step close to her and "I know who are you i gave the fucking chance to tell me the truth but you didn't Sam was Right i leave under a rock I didn't even know who you're and i guess if Sam didn't showed me your picture she took with you and shawn i didn't even know who are you , you know that's why i was crying yesterday but still i thought you will tell me the truth by yourself but you fucking lied to me" I took a step back "Now stop following me don't ever talk to me again" i said and Starting walking away leaving her there My tears started falling down on my cheeks i quickly wiped it Thankgod there's no one in my home So i can cry my heart out

___

Are you liking the story?