Chapter I - Mr Dawson

Y/n = Your name

A/N : Holy shit this story has almost 20k reads, that's insane. Thank you guys so much. <3 Anywho, as of June 2nd 2020 i'm looking back on this, and oh my I could've written it better, so, uh, yeah. Also please check out my other leonardo dicaprio stories! xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n DeWitt Bukater was a seventeen year old girl, Who wasn't like the other girls her age. Yes, she wanted to run around, and have friends, but what she really wanted was love. Real, love. She had been set to marry William Nathan Hockley, and her older sister was set to marry his older brother, Caledon Nathan Hockley. Her older sister, Rose, used to be like her, until last year. Rose became more and more like their mother, snobbier and more obnoxious. How Y/n missed her real sister dearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

Click Click

A man had opened the door of the fancy vehicle, gesturing his hand out as I placed mine on top and stepped out of the car carefully.

I looked at the grand ship in front of me, gasping at it's beauty.

'I hope our stay on this ship goes fast. I cannot wait much longer to marry you, my love.' My fiancée said as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

I wanted to throw up. He was disgusting. I wanted to escape from this life, be a normal teenager, but I couldn't. I always had to be a "proper", lady. At least most of the time..

I stepped on his toe, causing him to scream 'OUCH!' I laughed and ran off as i held up my dress off of the ground, and ran as fast as I could onto the ship, giggling.

I wasn't paying attention, so I ended up running into someone, but I just continued to run.

'SORRY!' I shouted while I laughed down the corridor.

Later on, when I got to mine and William's room, I was putting up some expensive paintings I had bought, when William walked in.

'Y/n, May I speak to you in private?'

I rolled my eyes sighing, then I turned around facing him.

'I'm actually quite busy--'

'Y/N! Now, dear.' He said through his teeth.

I gulped and nodded, as i followed him into our room.

'Why did you do that!? First running off, then denying to speak with me!?' He pointed his finger in my face.

I put my hand over his finger, pushing it away from my face. 'I've told you, William. I don't, and never will, love you.' Then I fell to the ground with my hand on my cheek. He had punched me.

'Don't you disrespect me again! Is that clear?' He yelled.

I nodded as tears streamed down my rosy cheeks.

He knelt down in front of me, lifting my chin up at him with his finger. 'Don't worry darling, you'll love me soon enough.' He smirked, before leaving the room slamming the door behind him.

I removed my hand to see I was bleeding.

I ran to the bathroom covering my face, as I locked the door behind me.

I watched my tears drip into the sink, and down the drain as I tried to cover it up with makeup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~