Chapter VI - Soaring

Y/n's POV
That night at dinner, I couldn't stop thinking about Jack. I missed him in my life already, and it had only been a few hours. I couldn't possibly imagine how i'll feel in a few days. I couldn't take it anymore. I missed him.. I loved him even..

'Mother, I don't feel very well.' I said faking a sick look on my face and placing my hand on my stomach.

'You're just hungry. Eat your food.' She said without even looking up at me.

I rolled my eyes. 'But i've already eaten half my plate.'

She glanced at me, then at my plate, then at my hand on my stomach. 'Very well then. Go get some rest. I expect you to be there when we return.'

I nodded, and slowly got up from the table walking to the front of the boat.

Jack's POV

'Hello Jack..'

I could notice that voice anywhere. I smiled to myself, then hid it before turning around to face her.

'I changed my mind,' She gulped.

I admired her beauty. Her long curly hair blowing in the wind, her rosy cheeks getting rosier from the cool wind, and her crystal blue eyes staring into mine.

'Fabrizio said that you might be up—'

'Sshhh.' I smiled placing my finger to my lip, then gesturing my hand out for her to grab.

She smiled, as she slowly walked over and placed her hand on top of mine.

'Close your eyes.'

She closed her eyes, and I pulled her towards the railing, where I lightly pushed her up against it with me standing behind her. I carefully lifted her arms up, so that they were outstretched on each side, then returned my hands to her waist.

I rested my head on her shoulder, leaning against her head. 'Open them.'

She gasped. How could she not? All that was in front of us was the sun setting over the water. It felt as if there was no ship underneath us, just the two of us soaring.

'Oh Jack, I'm flying!' She smiled.

I was no longer staring at the beautiful ocean in front of me, but the beautiful woman.

I started singing softly in her ear.
Come Josephine in my flying machine...

She closed her eyes and gently pressed her back against my chest.

I continued to sing as I reached my arms up touching hers, as our fingers intertwine. Moving slowly, our fingers caress through and around eachother like the bodies of two lovers.

She looked at me, slowly turning around until our lips were inches apart. Then, Her lips met mine. We were kissing for a while, as I ended up picking her up bridal style. It was as if I was in heaven.

I wish it could stay like this forever, but little did we know it was the last time titanic would ever see daylight.