Chapter VIII - To the stars

Third person POV

Y/n and Jack got off the elevator and ran down a set of stairs.

Jack ran into the side of a trolley knocking stuff over, 'Sorry!' He yelled out laughing.

They ran through a door and leaned side by side against a wall laughing and panting.

'Pretty tough for a valet, this fella.' Jack smiled.

'He's an ex-Pinkerton. Will's father hired him to keep Will out of trouble, to make sure he always got back to the hotel with his wallet and watch, after some crawl through the less reputable parts of town.' She smiled and walked in front of him wrapping her arms around his neck.

'Kinda like we're doing right now,' He began to lean in to kiss her, when he glanced at the door. 'Uh oh, Run!'

They laughed and ran into a dead-end of 2 doors. Jack tried to open one of them, but it just wouldn't budge. So, he ran into another door flinging it open and pulling her in.

He quickly latched the deadbolt on the door, hearing Lovejoy slam against it.

'What do we do now?' Y/n shouted while covering her ears from the loud noises.

'I don't know!' Jack smiled while covering his ears.

'Huh?' She smiled giving him a confused look.

He pointed at a ladder, and put his hand out gesturing for her to grab. So she did, and they hopped down the ladder into the boiler rooms.

The room was extremely hot, causing them to sweat as they ran down the length of the boiler room.

'Carry on! Don't mind us!' Jack laughed along with y/n.

Jack stopped and pulled her in a little alley between two boiler rooms where no-one could see them, and kissed her passionately. He began to kiss her chin, then her neck leaving a mark.

He then stopped and pulled her into a massive storage room, laughing.

'Come on!' Y/n giggled as she pulled Jack over to a very fancy vehicle.

'm'lady,' He smiled kissing her hand and opening the door for her.

'Why thank you!' She sat in the back seat.

Jack hopped into the front seat and honked the horn. 

'Where to, miss?'

She leaned over and whispered in his ear, 'To the stars.'

He looked at her smirking as she pulled him into the back seat where he landed next to her.

He then wrapped his arm around her, and used his other hand to stroke her cheek. 'Are you nervous, cherry?'

She shook her head and smiled, 'No.' She began to kiss each of his fingers. 'Put your hands on me, Jack.' She placed his hand on her breast and he began to kiss her passionately.

She then slid down in the seat under his welcome weight.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The two huddled together under Jacks coat as if it were a blanket.

Y/n then placed her hand on Jacks tan, sweaty cheek.

'Jack you're trembling.'

'I'll be alright Cherry.' He smirked and gently rested his cheek on her chest as she played with his hair.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Y/n's POV

We were now fully clothed, and were laughing so hard we could barely stand on the deck.