The Way She Fights

"Tell me about it. Listen, I have a solution but you have to trust me." Mel said, digging into her pockets. She was looking for something.

"I trust you, but Mel, there is no possible way to kill these guys. We have to get away and we have to get away now!"

"I know!! But you have to trust me."

The Doctor didn't know what was going on, "Mel? You're not making any sense, what do you mean? What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to do something, but it is going to take a risk. I am willing to take it but you have to trust me."

"Mel! What are you going to do!? Tell me!" the Doctor yelled, getting more worried by the second.

Mel explains, "These angels are made of limestone. It would be much more difficult if they were made of granite, but they aren't. You can tell by the internal structure of the rock. Even if they were made of marble, it is a metamorphosed rock made from limestone. Limestone can be easily eroded. If we have a high enough concentration of the right acid, we can disintegrate the rock."

"Which means if their physical form is washed away with the water then they can't reform, oh my god! You're a genius! Oh my god, Mela-, I mean Mel, you're a genius!!" the Doctor exclaimed, "But how do we get a high enough concentration?"

"That's why you need to trust me..." Mel says, and pulls out a thick bottle. "Inside this bottle is a solution of 15 molar Hydrochloric Acid. Enough to erode any skin, bone, or tissue. I am going to spray this on my angel, and then I'm going to spray it on yours."

"But if I get too close..." the Doctor says as he hears a sizzling noise coming from behind him.

"I got this statue, and it is eroding away. I am going to look at yours now, and you need to duck." Mel says.

"But what if the acid won't work?"

"That's why you need to trust me."

The Doctor sighed, "Ok. I trust you. You tell me when."

Mel waited until the angel was completely disintegrated.

When the angel was completely washed away, Mel yelled, "Now!"

The Doctor ducked and Mel looked at the angel, spraying it with the 15 molar Hydrochloric acid, watching its face completely melt. She kept on spraying until the stone was no longer there, and there was nothing but a puddle of sizzling rock.

He looked at her, and picked her up and swung her around, "Oh my god, you did it! You clever woman, oh my stars you were amazing!"

"I hope that you keep in mind that I still have a bottle of 15 molar pure Hydrochloric Acid in my hands, so I would appreciate it if you would put me down so I could put this away." Mel said.

He put her down and she put the bottle away, "Ah, don't you love pockets that are bigger on the inside?"

"Absolutely, it saves me with everything." Mel giggled, and she hugged the Doctor again. "Weeping angels are the absolute worst, but now you know how to handle them. As long as they don't get you, of course."

The Doctor laughed, "Well, I sure am glad that you were here then, otherwise I would've been toast!"

"Mmm, toast."

They both laughed.

"Alright, well I am all angel'ed out for the day," the Doctor said, and in a posh voice, he said, "May I escort you back to your mobile, m'lady?"

Mel giggled, "Oh dear, well I suppose you may, my good sir."

The Doctor held out his elbow and Mel took it with glee. They walked back to her TARDIS, her hand in his elbow crook. It was dark by now, they probably spent well over a couple hours walking around in that park. Time seems to fly by when you are having fun, and it sure was amazing to see your best friend over many years. It was absolutely incredible to see each other.