Dedication

This chapter is dedicated to hoetears16 and CoreyMiddlebrookJr. Thank you for being such great readers. They both have books published so go check them out.

A special thanks to Nenerh1 Youre_My_Sanctuary TheSirensLullaby e_writer996 Hartley56 Monrosey TheLittle_Naga_Girl LittleMinx94 KellyAnneBlount colourlessness YourAverageNerd_ shevvie  JeniRaeD AvaViolet treblehearts DoNotMicrowave MorrighansMuse TiNyDiAmOnD101 tamlaura1 SallyMason1  NAVAHTHEBAE_ KeriHalfacre AlecBelle LovelyWriter123 VeraHollins the-before AuthorrUnknown AurorianaH Kay_Dee_Em_Dee Cr4vinz unfeignedoptimist  enigmaticLawyer pinktie xMinervax  Melly_Melanin  1-800-Beat-Dat-Hoe -officialholywater  cocochvnelle Melanin_L0ve Merry786abc MercyRose DamnNyla Daydream1011 kraftygal palepinkferriswheel Wowchilee ali-lee ReganUre. This list grows everyday. My close friends Griffin, Pablo, Rachel, Cristian, Zach, and Juan, thank you for pushing me to write this. You all are like family to me, even though we have not met each other, I love all of you guys. Thank you for being part of the reason I started writing this book. Please check out all the users I just listed, they are amazing writers and they're work is begging to be read.