Chapter 1: Eddie Gluskin x Reader AU

"I-Is that the Burned Asylum I heard on the News? It looks Massive!"

You stand in disbelief at what you are Witnessing right now, you were just going on a small Hike since you just Graduated College, freshly turned 25 years old and decided to Relax instead of going out drinking with all of your Friends with whom you spend years and years with, couldn't be helped you are Introverted after all but that is never a Bad thing. Even though it seemed like a good bit of a Walk away you Shrug to yourself and decide to walk on over towards the Direction of this massive Ash filled land anyway.

"God this Area is so...Quiet..Why are there Tyre marks on the Road and Grass? Was someone in a Rush to flee from the Fire? Man I hope they made it out safely."

You sighed to yourself unaware of the actual History, the Destruction of Mount Massive Asylum sure you heard stories and rumors about it as Camping trip horror Stories but no one could ever believe the Nightmares that went on inside. The Horrors that went on in this Asylum would drive any innocent moral person into Insanity. The Experiments. Torture that the Variants and worse suffered every single day while being Experimented on by the Sadists that was Jeremy Blaire and others who ran this Asylum that somehow never got Noticed by the Public eye until two Brave men a Journalist named "Miles Upshur" and Whistle-blower named "Waylon Park". Miles mightn't have made it out but Waylon Sure did. On the News it was everywhere that Mount Massive Asylum that had been standing since 1945 was burnt but was Covered up by the Media as a "Accidental Hospital Fire" they didn't cover the Facts or names of People inside. When it was finally Public investigations went on but was Strangely Covered up by a Unknown Source.

"Ugh It Smells so bloody Bad god what went on here?"

You walk into the Blown down Gates and see Squad Trucks everywhere by the Entrance but feel your body starting to Tense up, a Hitch of Breath.

"M-Maybe I shouldn't be here..It might be a Bad idea..I-I could get in Trouble, this Area has been Closed down for Safety reasons they Said..But."

You continue to walk towards the Main door of Mount Massive Asylum and raise a brow.

"Wait the Door is Open?"

Although as you got to the top of the Steps you felt your Heart stopping, body Shivering with Fear, your Skin turning Pale on the Spot.

"I-Is that Blood!?"

You take a step back, Shocked and quickly place your Right Hand over your Lips trying not to Vomit but you are definitely Dry Heaving.

"I-..Why is there Blood! What the hell happened in this Place!?"

You have a Moment of trying to Calm down and take out a Bottle of Water you brought with you during the Hike you were taking, a few pants later you look back at the Blood stained Floor, although Curiosity taking the better of your Mind you walk back towards the Opened doors and kneel down at the somewhat Dry Blood, reaching out to Touch it you Quickly retract your Right Hand back and shake your head.

"No don't Touch that you idiot it might have a Disease or something that's the Last thing I need..Dad would Kill Me if I got Sick from weird Diseases now after being in College all these years."

You say to yourself chuckling a little bit but then stand back to your Feet looking at the front desk inside the Abandoned building Ruins of what used to be a Active Asylum.