Chapter 6: Eddie Gluskin x Reader AU

After exploring this Floor you Discover a load of Glass shards and burned Corpses more on this Floor rather then the Third Floor making you nearly Gag over the smell, you step aside and Place your Phone down onto a Burnt Wooden table, leaning over it so both of your own Palms were flat against it also, Dry Heaving once more.

"Oh Fu-..This smells so Bad..It's so Disgusting I wish I had a face mask..I can't Rest I need to Focus on getting out..God the smell is so bad though I didn't know Humans smelled so bad after being Cremated."

Shaking your head you stand back upright, picking up your Phone and just look around, seeing that there was only one Hallway however there seemed to be no Floor to Walk on just a bit left against the wall to the other side of the Dark Hallway, but you Smirk to yourself your inner gaming geek side coming out.

"Haha! Wall hugging you say? Easy!"

Confident until you realize if you fall you will legit just go face first into a bunch of broken wood, glass and ash mixed together below when you peeked over the edge of the floorboards.

"Ah..I.."

You take a step back, take a look behind you, no other way, the door to the other hallway is sealed shut, letting out a exaggerated sigh tilting your head back, you haven't felt this Annoyed since the Exams, when you were struggling to figure out that one Question during Biology, but no time to remember that now you shake your Head and stand at the edge of the broken floorboards, pointing your Mobile Phone's Flashlight in the direction of that tiny bit of Floor remaining that was still attached to the Wall that lead to the other side.

"If I don't Move now that Psycho will find me and Murder me I need to move now.."

You approach the Terrifying edge of the floor boards and press your back against the cold walls, causing a Shiver to run down your spine, and very, very Carefully start to just move your way across, Gripping your Mobile Phone tightly in your Right Hand, the Fear of dropping it, because oh boy if you Drop it you are utterly Screwed, you do not have a back up on your Person. You stop halfway and take a slow exhaled Breath.

"Dear God please don't let me Die, not in this Place."

After a few more minutes of slow Shuffling you make it across and Collapse onto your Knees and Gasp, your Heart pounding against your chest but no time to take a Break yet, you stand up and continue to make your way towards the Caged like Entrance. You see more Stairs going downwards and Smile before Running over to Examine.

"Where did that Wretched Slut run off to? I will NOT let another Leave me...Not again..I can not loose another Woman I Love to this place I will Fill her up and start a Family to start over."

"WHY IS THIS DOOR LOCKED!?"

You shout out Kicking the Caged barriers before Bending down now Squatting seeing your Mobile Phone Battery has dropped to 69%.

"How am I supposed to seriously find a Damn Key in a Asylum this big! It does not Help it has been Burnt and destroyed finding this will be Impossible..I give up it is my own Damned Fault...What am I going to d-"

A Faint whisper comes from the Corner, making you Scream a bit and stand up, frantically moving your Mobile Phone's Flashlight Left to Right in a Panic.

"W-Whose there!?"

Faint breathing once more, you see a figure in the Corner sitting on the cold dirty Ground next to a broken Wheelchair, you bite your Bottom Lip and very, very Hesitantly make your way over, the silhouette becoming more Clear. It seemed to be a Surviving Variant but in very bad Condition, still in his Morphogenic Engine Experimental Outfit, he also seemed to be Missing a few Digits on his Left Foot, and his Right Hand completely Amputated. His Face almost looked as though it was a Mix of half Burnt on the Left Side, and his Cheek completely Stitched together even though there did not seem to be any Damage or Wound on the area, His eyes were Bloodshot, thinning Black messy Hair.

"E-Excuse me...Sir..Are you alright?"

You call out to him while Approaching carefully, your mind thinking this could be a Innocent Patient since nobody in the Public eye was even aware of the Tragedies that were being Ruled by Jeremy Blaire, Rudolf Wernicke, and many others under this Establishment.