Chapter 5: Eddie Gluskin x Reader AU

"God I'm so bloody Cold..What floor am I even on? This place is Massive..Heh I guess that's why it's called Mount Massive Asylum right?"

You stop in place and just face palm using your Right Hand as your Left Hand occupied the Mobile Phones Flashlight and shake your head gently right to left.

"I'm already Talking to myself the last time I did this was when I was studying for state Exams, Dad was so Proud of me for passing I just wish that.."

Your thought process was suddenly interrupted by the sound of what sounded like a empty can falling onto a hard floor, you point the now small Flashlight towards it's Direction and breath out slowly moving your way over.

"Wait is this a Cafeteria? Maybe something useful could be in this place, here is Hoping."

Slowing pushing open the half burnt down Iron doors you first move the Mobile Phone in and use it to look around for anybody inside, nobody inside, just rats and more Ash in this room also. You make your way in still very aware and cautious especially of that Lunatic Eddie Gluskin who tried to do god only know what to you a moment ago, no hour ago, how long ago was it? Doesn't matter your top priority is to get the hell out of this place and Warn others of the Dangers that are still within this Asylum. Unfortunately everything was burnt down or else destroyed in the wreckage meaning nothing could be of value or help, letting out a hopeless breath you were just about to walk back out however something catches your attention in the corner of your vision.

"Wait what the.."

You walk over letting out a small Cough every now and then over the Dust and Ash build up which did get to you, you reach for the small Cut on your Collarbone from earlier.

"Seriously how is this not burnt down, maybe Eddie repaired it or something."

You pick up a picture frame, the frame itself perfectly fine but the glass itself Cracked only on the bottom left corner. Moving your Phones Flashlight to see it properly you raise a Brow in confusion.

"Wait is this Waylon Park? I heard about him on the news as a Hero that Survived this place but why is his Picture in this place? That's hella creepy, were they planning to do something to him Who knows I am just glad he made it out and back to his Family."

Placing the broken picture frame back down you leave the once active Cafeteria, a smile coming to your face seeing a flight of stairs going downwards to the next floor below.

"Oh thank god finally!"

You walk over with a Smile on your face that you finally found something in this Pitch black void but stop hearing a Voice, Panic kicking in you shake your Head.

"No! No! Don't freeze in place now we need to move!"

Frantically you look left and right for god anything, anywhere to hide, Eddie's singing coming closer you start to Hyperventilate.

"Feet move, move now!"

Snapping out of your Trance you then just run into what seemed like a small Empty bedroom and just following instinct hide underneath the decaying Bed, turning off your Mobile Phones Flashlight, shivering a bit in Pain as the wooden floor had scratched the fresh cut on your flesh.

"Oh Darling I know you are close and on this Floor you can not fool me, you don't need to be Afraid anymore, we could make some beautiful memories together, happy ones, all you have to do my Love is come out and we can Talk this through."

Feeling as though your Breathing was loud you quickly reach your Left Hand up and cover your mouth, keeping a sharp gaze on the door, listening carefully, your senses heightened as adrenaline rushed through out your entire body.

"You are testing my Patience Darling, just like the last one, they made it very hard for me to catch them. I don't understand why you all run from me."

Once again his Charming tone now Angry and Hateful once more.

"WHEN ALL I DO FOR ALL OF YOU DISGUSTING WHORES IS TRY AND MAKE YOU ALL BEAUTIFUL, NONE OF YOU LISTEN SO I HAVE TO MURDER YOU AND WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME!"

Gluskin's ranting and Footsteps fading in the distance however you do not Move until there was complete and utter Silence. Minutes pass as you get out from underneath the bed and once more dust yourself off, going back to your Mobile Phone seeing that it was now on 82%.

"That's great..Please last til I get to the Main door please."

Flashlight back on you just peek out from the door and run towards the direction of the staircase now finding yourself on the Second Floor.