Chapter 8: Eddie Gluskin x Reader AU

Once you walk inside of the Kitchen he had mentioned a Rat suddenly runs by knocking over a tray causing it to bang onto the floor which makes both you and this traumatized Variant jump in place, you manage to get over the sudden scare easily, the Poor Variant however was hugging onto your Right arm tightly, making you breath out but smile a bit seeing him.

"Hey it will be alright it was just a creature, everything is gonna be okay, I promise you so try to trust me alright?"

You speak in a soft voice to try to somewhat calm the man down, he looks up at you and nodded but keeps clinging onto your Right arm which you didn't mind.

"Right, do you have any idea of this Floor or Kitchen area? You said the Key was in here surely you must know the way then? Even a tad bit? Look I won't annoy you to tell me but in order for us to get out of this Disgusting Asylum we need to try to communicate do you understand me sir?"

The man just trembles, Anxiety going through-out his entire body, you feel the grip of his Cold Fingers hold onto your arm, the feel of his Heart beating quickly in his chest, the hitches of his breath, man you have seen people with Anxiety before and seen even old room mates have Panic Attacks every now and then but nothing was like this, thankfully you know how to deal with this and just stop walking, looking directly at the slightly taller male.

"Listen..I have no idea what happened in this Asylum or what you went through but I promise we can escape you just need to try and Relax, I know that is easier said then done, I am honestly terrified of that Groom chasing me, I know nothing about him, or you, or anything, Honestly I regret coming in here I just got so sick of the same routine everyday...I just wanted to spice it up and try something daring something...New...So I came here and now I regret it so much I just wanna get out and go Home."

Whilest you spoke, the Variant kept his eyes locked on you, sensing the Sadness in your voice, before he let your Right arm go and suddenly pulled you into a warm hug, no words, but you Relax knowing his kind gesture and hug back, any Comfort at this point was welcomed.

"W..We..I'm.."

The Variant tried to speak hugging onto your Frame.

"The..Key...I-It's..It's.."

He spoke but then let you go getting annoyed at himself, he gripped at the sides of his Head at his Hair, eyes shut closed.

"Hey you can do this just Relax okay? Breath"

You said reaching out for him, the man re-opened his Eyes and just pointed behind you towards a Old small Cabinet that was on the wall, just above a marble counter-top. You turn and look at it, seeing the thing almost ready to fall off the Wall, a Wooden door hanging just off the Bolt, Webs all over the outside, you Nod once however and just ask the Variant to stay still and Quiet as you carefully walk over, using your Mobile Flashlight to see since the Floor.

"DAMMIT DARLING WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO!?"

Eddie had screamed out slamming his Closed Right fist hard against the wall leaving a Cut on his already Scarred hand, a utter Annoyed like breath coming from the Groom.

"They are all just like this, I try and I try to help them to have a Family that is all I want to start a Family and start a new Home in this place, but yet they all FUCKING RUN!"

He suddenly kicked a Wooden chair, before Walking over to one of the few Mannequins he had left in this Burnt down Asylum. Standing in front of it, Gluskin gently with his Left Hand took and held the Mannequins Right Hand, a smirk coming to his Face as he placed a gentle kiss.

"Once I find you I will make you mine my Love."