Chapter 3: Eddie Gluskin x Reader AU

Moments Pass you slowly Blink awake, not Remembering anything that Happened, you feel a Sharp pain on the side of your Head but before you Move your Right Hand to go Reach it to see what the Pain itself is coming from you Gasp feeling your Hands no Legs..All of you is Tied down onto a Cold half Burnt Wooden Chair. You start to Hyperventilate, Panic settling in as you try to Loosen the bindings or get yourself loose or something! Anything! But it was no use these were not Loosening not even a little bit, Tears start streaming down your face the worst coming to Mind.

"Why did I even come in here...I was Warned but I'm such a Moron I didn't Listen...Now I'm going to probably be killed or worse in this disgusting place..I should've just stayed on my god Damn Hike and went Home but Nooooooo my dumb-ass had to be Curious and Walk into this Asylum what did I expect to happen?"

Sighing a deep breath your gaze looks downwards as your orbs closed. Out of no where a pair of ice cold Fingers touches underneath your Chin making you Gasp and jolt back in the Chair nearly knocking it over as you look up at the person now in front of you. It was a strange man in what looked like a very old Blood stained, stitched together, Worn out Groom attire? Looking at 6'2 in Height and 189 in the Weight Department. His side looked terribly Wounded the bandage around it still Bleeding making you wonder how he is even still standing right now. Scars all along his face, his smile Charming but his Eyes deranged.

"Hello Darling welcome Home."

No words come out of your now Cold Lips you are trembling sitting in place as you feel Tears roll down your cold cheeks.

"Come now Darling don't you know? When Women cry it ruins their make up and we don't want that now do we?"

Not even Listening at this Point just thinking about your family, friends, pets, people you should've went out with, you wouldn't have ended up in this Situation.

"P-Please...Please...don't Kill me I beg you Please.."

You speak through sobbing the Male raises a brow a Sadistic grin on his face as he Leans down placing a Hand onto your Left Shoulder making you yelp and now look into his Blood shot Blue colored Eyes.

"Oh Darling! I would never after all I need you to start my Family to Marry me, become my Wife!"

Wait what? Children? Wife? What is this nutcase talking about He's mad that is all he's just a Mad Man, but still you have no idea how to Respond over the Fear of Death lingering on your Conscience, you continue to Cry.

"I WANNA GO HOME I WANNA SEE MY DAD AND FAMILY PLEASE DON'T KILL ME PLEASE I'M BEGGING YO-"

You shut your now Tear filled eyes as the older Gentlemen places a hand over your Mouth, his soft gentle tone now Aggressive.

"Stop screaming you little Slut or I will make you and I will promise you that understand!?"

You just nod in Response feeling nausea coming back Anxiety at it's deepest point.

"I'm so sorry for what I am about to do to you my Love but...you'll be so Beautiful I promise.."

The man moved his hand away from your mouth as you cough a bit over the Dust on his palm, once again Desperation kicking in you look up at him, the older mans back now turned to you, his Attention seeming to be on a small table in front of you both. However you can not see exactly what is on top of it over his muscular stature.

"Please lemme go I'll do anything you ask I can't give you Children but I will do anything! Please just let me go Mister-"

"Gluskin."

"Huh?"

"My name Darling, is Eddie Gluskin."

"Mr Gluskin please I Just came to this place curious I heard so much about this Place on the News I didn't mean to do anything I..I just.."

Your eyes close once more as you begin to Sob once more, clenching your Tied up Fists against the cold arm rests.

"Darling I am trying to be Patient but you really need to stop Crying."

He replied voice seeming Cold as the 6'2 Male seemed to just go through items placed out in front of himself on a hand sewn cloth made out of the Deceased Variants prison clothes they had to wear for Months on end.

"You know this place has been Rather...Quiet as of Recently, one of my loving Who-"

Eddie exhales, fixing his Black slicked back Hair using his Right Hand.

"Darlings escaped from here but did they put up a Fight before hand, almost got me Killed."

The sound of Iron rubbing against one another made your Skin Crawl as you shot your Gaze upwards to see what this Lunatic was going to preform. He continued.

"They nearly Died themselves and dare I say Bravely jumped from a Window damaging their Ankle just to run from my...Love."

He suddenly slammed the handle of a object in his strong Grip making you Jump in place, Heart pounding harshly against your Chest.

"After everything I do for them all..They all..Betray me, however it is Quite alright I have been ever so Lucky that you came to me my Darling."

Your Eyes widen in hopeless fear as you watch Gluskin slowly turn once finish Speaking, holding two very bloody but very fresh scalpels in each hand walking towards you with a Smirk on his cold lips.

"N-No! Please!"

You scream out to him, struggling as hard as you can, praying the bindings get un-done but Stop as this Man stood right in front of your own Tied down feet, you slowly look up, he places one scalpel against your Torso, Chest, Collarbone, making your Shivering breaths Hitch, holding it as he leaned in.

"This will be fast just Close your Eyes and think of our Children..."