Chapter 4: Eddie Gluskin x Reader AU

"G-GET OFF ME!"

You Scream out and by gods Miracle get your Right foot loose enough that you React in sheer moment of Panic and kick the Muscular male back shocking him, causing Eddie to drop the items in his hands however this leading to a small Cut on your Collarbone making you Wince in pain but right now that is the last thing on your Mind. You wanted to have a mini moment of Celebration but you can not, not quite yet. Eddie just stood still in place Anger and Hatred filling his Veins the thought of Dying now definitely filling your thoughts as you begin to Struggle once more. Luck was however on your side as the Ropes binding you all seemed to be the same, thus untying one has caused the other around your Left foot, then Wrists to Loosen.

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT! I WAS WRONG TO ASSUME YOU WOULD BE ANY DIFFERENT YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LEAVE THIS PLACE LIKE THE LAST ONE DID!"

Gluskin shouted at you but you didn't Listen or honestly care at all, the second you got your Left Hand free you grab the slightly Bloody scalpel he had dropped and to Hurry up and cut your last Limb free then suddenly got out of the Chair. The sound of the scalpel and Ropes dropping as you let out a Breath of Fear and just run towards the door behind you that Lead into darkness, Footsteps fading. Eddie stood on his own in silence and started to laugh Maniacally to himself.

"Oh we are doing this again my Love? Well so be it."

Loud breaths of Panic filling the dark empty halls, you continue to run the Cut leaving blood down your Skin and staining your shirt. Moments later you reach a old bathroom and slam the old Door closed, pressing your back against it you slide down against it reaching the floor, tilting the back of your head back against the door panting as if your Breathing itself was about to stop, it felt as though it was Painful to breath thankfully you do Recover your breathing after a few minutes and just stare up at the Flicking bathroom light, finally alone, peace, you just come back to Reality and start to Cry to yourself, hugging both knees up to your Chest.

"I..I wanna go Home..the Media lied they said no one was Found in this place after the Accident..I miss Dad..I shouldn't have come here..I almost died to that Lunatic!"

You sigh.

"What'll I do? I don't even know where I just Woke up..I need to find a way out of this Asylu-..My Phone!"

You remember and go to pull it out checking Reception and let out a 'tsk' like Sound seeing the signal was Dead.

"Of course..How will I call the Police or Dad or anybody if I can't use my Phone? I guess I can use it's flashlight to find a way..But..I'm so Scared..that man..his Name sounded so familiar..but why though? Also who was this last Person who Escaped that he kept Referring to? God it doesn't matter I just need to get the Heck out of here and tell everyone what happened."

You nod to yourself and stand up after sitting on the Cold Ash filled floor, dusting your jeans off you take a deep breath out and turn, opening that Wooden Door slowly peaking out of it, flicking the Flashlight of your Mobile Phone on, and now start the Nightmarish journey of Discovering this Abandoned Mental Asylum.