Chapter 7: Eddie Gluskin x Reader AU

"You must Escape..The bad man..He'll...kill..you.."

"Sir are you okay do you need Help?"

Now standing in front of the frightened male, he flinched himself, no surprise if he had PTSD or Trauma or anything after the stuff he had to go through daily in this Nut house.

"T-The...The bad man..bad..oh god."

"No it's okay I won't Hurt you I Promise."

You kneel down on your Right Knee now being at Eye level with this Variant trying to reassure him you were Safe to Talk with.

"Please I need your Help, I was just going on a Hike, and I was stupid and came in here but Woke up to some guy dressed as a Groom trying to kill me..Now..I'm Lost can you please Help me? Do you know another way downstairs?"

As you finished the Scared male just seemed to rock back and forth hugging onto his Knees muttering stuff, a small Sigh comes from your Lips. Come on now don't be Impatient with this Stranger he's been through hell, you think to yourself.

"Um..do you want to come with Me? Maybe we can get out of this Disgusting place tog-"

"NO!"

The sudden scream making you jump and fall back onto your behind against the Cold Hard Floor, wincing slightly.

"Ow.."

"NO! NO! NO! NO! I CAN'T NOT AGAIN NO PLEASE DOCTOR PLEASE!"

The moment the Variant cried you felt your Heart sinking in utter Guilt for this poor man, you Frown and gently go out to Touch his arm, at first he Hit your hand away, but you Wait a moment and try again, this time no Violence, he just Whimpered to himself.

"I'm not a Doctor..I don't think any are around this Building honestly."

You look back at him and Smiled at him, fixing yourself so that you were now Squatting on your knees on the floor and Hold out your Hand.

"Come on you can Trust me we can make it out of here together I promise."

You say in a Soft spoken tone to try to somewhat calm the Variant down, he just sniffles a bit and finally sits still looking up at you, almost like a child lost in a massive Shopping Mall after being separated from their Mother.

"Take my Hand."

Not sure if he understood you not not, a minute passes before he very slowly reached out and held your Hand back.

"See there we go, come now."

You stand up slowly, the Male then following soon after, both of you standing now finally off the dirty cold Floor.

"My name is ___ I promise we can get out of here I have Hope."

The Variant was still shaking in place gripping your Right Hand now tightly but you didn't mind instead using your Mobile Flashlight you go back over to the Caged like staircase and Sigh.

"God..How will we get down there, there is no way in Hell we can find a Key in this Place."

You speak to yourself, the Variant then just walked closer muttering something almost like a Faint voice pointing downwards with his free hand.

"I-I'm sorry can you Repeat that..?"

"K..it..chen.."

"Kitchen? Is that what you said? Is there something in the Kitchen? Do you know where the Kitchen is or it's Direction?"

You question now looking in his Direction, still holding his Hand even though it had more Cuts and Scars on it then any Sports Player alive had on there Frames.

"Kitchen...hallway.."

You breath out and just Nod once yourself.

"Well alright, I guess all I can do for now is try to understand you, but that is Alright I'm sure you seen Horrendous stuff in this Place so don't feel Pressured to Speak in Coherent sentences."

Not wanting to Startle the Variant you just start to turn and walk down the Direction of what looked like a very Short hallway with a broken Window letting heavy wind inside, blowing the Ash everywhere. Approaching the end of it however there was a Door less frame. You both make your way inside, your Eyes lighting up.

"Hey, this is the Kitchen you were telling me about isn't it?"

Silent response. But that is fine for now you need to Focus on getting this stranger help even though you of course had literally Zero clue of what they did to not only this Variants Mental State but also his entire Physical State.