Drunk KID

You could say this is a crappy chapter ;-;

I don't know what I was thinking but I just wrote it with no regret... I lied I regret every word O~O

But hey the importance here is you enjoy reading this shit. ( ^=^)/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The bell at Ekoda high has ranged meaning class has started a certain magician run towards his class in a hurry state and slam the door open. He run towards a certain blonde detective from England who look really amused. "Morning Kuroba-kun." The said magician look straight into the blonde detective eyes."D-d-did s-s-s-something h-h-happen to me yesterday?!" The homeroom teacher who is used to the bird nest hairstyles magician just leave him alone afraid he might pull on a prank. The blonde detective just smile in victory "I don't know what happened to you Kuroba-kun but I do know something happen to Kaito KID why?" Kuroba Kaito a magician at day and a Phantom thieves at night grab the blonde detective collars shaking him uncontrollably "Tell me!!!!"

Hakuba Saguru who slapped the magician's hands away from shaking him smirk. "Why are you so eager... You don't have anything to do with him right?" Raised an eyebrow towards the flushed magician "I-I'm a f-f-fan! Of course I uhh.. Wanna know what happen!" Hakuba just chuckle and took his phone out from his uniform, a certain witch who knew everything that happen just sit on her sit and laughing her ass off in her head and a confuse Nakamori Aoko who is said to be Kaito childhood best friend. "I can't tell you but I can show you." Kaito knew his blonde head friend would keep the video forever until he confessed that he is KID and he knew that there is no use to hack the blonde detective phone.... Hakuba then show Kaito a video that captured every embarrassing moment of Kaito KID.

At a Kaito KID heist
"Uhh.. why did ya have to record this?" The sound belong to the detective of the west who is hella confused on why the blonde detective is filming. "Nothing just for blackmailing service." Hakuba just shrugged when the door to the rooftop were opened by a famous east detective. "Oh? You guys here, I haven't see KID and.. why are you filming Hakuba-kun?" "That blonde head say that it's for his blackmailing." Shinichi just nod not wanting to ask further.

"Oi.. isn't that KID?" The three detective looked at the direction Hattori is pointing to a certain playful looking Phantom thieves swinging his feet on the edge of the roof while singing?! "Hmm~ Hmm~ Meitantei~ Meitantei~ I wanna see my Meitantei~" The three detective look at each other then at the thueves with wide eyes... "Uhhh Kudo did ya ball hit him to hard in ter head or something?" "How should I know?! I haven't see him?!" Before Hakuba could say anything the said thieves heard his favourite critic voice and spin around happily "Ah! Meitantei! Tantei-kun! Tantei-san! Everyone here yeay!!" KID ran towards Shinichi and launch himself at the cowlick detective who caught him. "Yeay!! Meitantei caught me! Now I'm all yours!" Shinichi who is dumbfounded blush hard.

"... Uhh ya knew this gonna happen?" Hattori who is now by Hakuba side ask the blonde detective who kept on filming KID from a good distance. "Yeah.. you see I had a suspicion on my classmate and just now we were having lunch at one of my friends house.. he accidentally drank half of a wine bottle which belong to my friend's dad..." "Ouh.. so ya gonna show em' this video?" "Yep."

Shinichi who is still hugging the drunk looking thieves asked "Ugh.. your okay KID?" The phantom thieves then let go of his Meitantei and pouted "Meitantei! Call me by my name!!!" He whined like a 3 year old kid who didn't get their candies while the other two detective laugh. "Uhh.. I uhh don't know your name..." KID then look straight into the east detective eyes and smile "Oh! Right I can tell you! Because I trust you a lot Shin-chan~" That made the cowlick guy blush even redder, KID just giggle at his cute Meitantei and kiss his cheek. "Mou~ I will whisper my name okey!" The heise Holmes just nodded his head.. his brain had shut down on him as soon as KID whisper his real name "It's.. Kuroba Kaito."