Like the past

After the B.O incident which is taken down by the FBI, SPB Japan, Kudo Shinichi and Kaito KID. Yes the cowlick detective find out the that a lower class of B.O were trying to kill KID and he had force the thieves to help them take them down despite the thieves rejection he knew that the detective had a point so he agree. Stealing the APTX fail wasn't a hard thing as he fooled those who try to murder him although the detective and the thieves got several injuries their justice has come to light.

Kaito KID has close his curtain thanking his assistant and explaining the truth to Aoko who were mad but understood she know that Kaito did it for herself too as her safety was Kaito top priority and he Indeed told Hakuba and Akako the truth.

Same goes to the detective who told her childhood friend about Conan, she was understanding and told him that they should remain best friend and he agree to her knowing that being Conan had given him a lot of thing he didn't get and of course telling the shounen tantei the truth about him and Haibara who didn't take the antidote saying she doesn't have a life as Miyano Shiho.

Meeting outside of Kaito KID heist was predictable smiling towards each other warmly without any rivalry but friendly. They stay as friend for a while before dating each other.

"Suzuki-san has announced a challenge for Kaito KID after 2 years of his retirement! Will Kaito KID accept the challenge?" The magician look at it excitement filling his eyes it's true he has close his curtain but sometimes he miss being Kaito KID his boyfriend who were hugging him from behind knew that his magician boyfriend were excited "You wanna go?" Turning around to meet his boyfriend azure blue eyes he nod excitedly "Sure you could I have a case on that day so I can't participate." The truth is the cowlick had another plan to surprise his boyfriend he too miss being Conan who chase after the thief. Looking at the cowlick sadly the detective chuckle at his adorable boyfriend "Come on you will have Nakamori keibu to shout again and maybe Aoko-chan would participate and chase you with her mop or you could dump slim on Hakuba~" the magician giggle at his boyfriend who thought about doing mean stuff to Hakuba "Nichi your mean~" the detective chuckle and kiss his boyfriend deeply who return it.

The next day every social media and news were just talking about KID accepting the challenge even Nakamori Keibu is fire up to its and just how Shinichi predict Aoko did join her Tou-san.

"3"
"2"
"1!"
A puff of pink smoke appear and there standing the one and only Kaito KID "Ladies and Gentlemen! It's been a while since I performed so I'm making this one the best one ever!" Snapping his finger a bunch of pink rose appear and each of KID's fans grab one cheering for their idol more loudly. KID then disappear and re-appear on the statue which contains the jewel as he manage to avoid all of the traps, sitting on the statue playfully while smiling waving his hand at his friends and the inspector of course "Ahoy! Nakamori Keibu~ Long time no see how's my favourite inspector doing~" "Hah! I'm doing greater than ever now that I'm all fired up! I could catch you!" The thief laugh at the Keibu and launch a bunch of cards with his card gun as green smoke covered up the KID task force, all of the task force were now dresses as Kaito KID while the thief himself blend in and act suprise but of course his childhood friend who know his behaviour can point whose the real one "There! That's KID!"

He smile again running through the hallways while throwing a bunch of small slime ball which turn into a bigger one and had half of the task force stuck in it even Hakuba and Aoko, he laugh loudly as he saw the inspector dodge some of his traps "My Keibu~ Your getting better ahahahahah!" Before the old Keibu could shout at the thief he was tangled up by a fish net and to his horror the fish net contains slimes that smell like fish, KID look at it in horror he knew he didn't set that one up but run to the rooftop either less.

"Who... Did set that up?" And his question were answered when he heard a familiar voice calling out for his name as once a chibi glasses boy would "My~ you didn't fall for my trap KID~" he turn around to see a chibi glasses boy that always bring joys to his heist "My my Meitantei-kun~ Isn't it supposed to be bed time for kids~ Your one naughty rebellious kid~" the cowlick smirk while chuckling "Really? But aren't you one too?" The thief blink and laugh at his detective pun "Mou~ Meitantei your making puns now?!" The cowlick glare at the thief crossing his arm "It's because I live with two idiot who like pun too much." The thief knew that one of the 'Pun idiot' is him "But I didn't have time to play with kid now Meitantei~" the chibi tantei raise an eyebrow before powering up his power kick and that made the magician tremble before he could open his hand glider the cowlick kick something that wasn't his usual soccer ball hitting the thief head with a pink smoke coming out of it.

The cowlick smirk at the sight a Kaito KID now dress in pink short dress with a high ponytail and heels "W-what?!" The thief who is still confuse look at himself seeing what he is wearing the cold wind breeze through his skirt and made it flip letting the shorter having the view, the cowlick whistle saying white panties and laugh while running away dodging the thing that the thief throw at him. "Y-you pervert!!" The thief then chase the cowlick who suddenly disappeared and re-appear as his teenage self and smirk, *Oh shit.* The magician knew he was in deep trouble as it kinda take the task force a long time to make it up the magician chin were lift to meet the two blue eyes "Your attention when somewhere else darling I'm jealous~" the cowlick purr licking the shell of his boyfriend "Don't worry the task force were pulled to the other place to chase KID so we are all alone~" the cowlick purr again and bite the magician exposed shoulder which lead to the magician's leg feeling weak "S-shinchi~"

"It's like the old time right KID~" the flushed magician widen his eyes remembering the one event he put Conan in a dress and devour him on the rooftop while making the task force chase a dummy. "Now now you have time to think of something else? Should I do the same you did to me like in the past~"

Skip
>\\\<

[][][]

"Ahahahaahhahah!" The magician loud loudly when he saw his blonde best friend with a white hair looking like an old man "Oh shut up Kuroba! It's better then limping all the way to class." The magician stop his laugh and his face turning red now it's the detective and his childhood friend turn to laugh loudly, the sensei just sigh at the front too lazy to care for those three "Just you wait Hakubaka!" Then the blonde detective smirk showing his phone up to the magician "Do something to me I will call Kudo-kun~ You don't want to be punished right~ or do you~" the magician then once again turn red while Hakuba slump on his seat laughing, the magician then jump from the window and run out school with a red face while loudly shouting 'Hakubastard' the sensei try to stop him but to slow she sigh "Let's just continue."