Beautiful Start

You know I was so Fuc**ing triggered! I had finish this one chapter when wattpad though *oh! How about we throw away the one she don't want the be thrown* yes a bitch

JB: *throwing chairs at her wall*
Shinichi: She is really going crazy.
Ran: Uh.. let her be Shinichi I guess... She's stress.
Aoko: Should Aoko knock her out?
Saguru: Uhh Aoko-chan your going to kill her.
Kaito: Your going to kill her Ahoko!
Aoko: What did you called me?! *Chase Kaito*
Heiji: Yer not gonna stop that?
Saguru: Oh that? No he deserves it.
Heiji: *shrug* okeh
Shinichi: Oh and sorry if this is a short chapter. *Look at you reader while smiling*
Shinichi's fans: WE WILL SENPAI!!! *nosebleed*
Heiji: Ur... Not gonna say nything?
Saguru: Let them all be Hattori.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sitting under the moonlight the destined rivals letting the cold breeze of the night hit them while enjoying the silence night with no Nakamori-keibu's shouting. After the fall of B.O Shinichi finally found a cure with the help of his scientists friend and the one and only Kaito KID who manage to sneak into Haibara's old lab to grab a couple of APTX8469 and gave it to Haibara for a cure. Putting the B.O behind bars was easy when the SPB and FBI helped out, when the cure is finished the shrunken detective look at his partner in crime weirdly why made only one he asked but all he got back as an answer was a soft smile saying "There's no use on being Miyano Shiho again, I have no one as her but as Haibara Ai... I could start over give myself another chance, as Haibara Ai I found myself a dad, friends and much more... I even learned a lot from being Haibara Ai unlike you who have a family waiting, friends to walk to high school together and your cases... I know it's hard to do things you like as Conan, you need to run around looking like a kid playing around... Now you can be your own self no acting no lying no nothing... Thanks Shinichi." Hearing his first name from the little scientists for the first time was weird as he hug her, thanking her for being such a good friends and explaining to the Shounen Tantei wasn't hard as they didn't look at him differently "Even if you and Haibara-san wasn't the same age as us, you guys are still apart of Shounen Tantei! And you still have your badge!" Say mitsuhiko "Mm! Conan or not you guys still our leader and Vise-leader!" Say Ayumi cheerfully "Yes! But now that you will turn back to Shinichi... Always treat us to lunch!" Hearing those word from Genta made everyone in the room laugh.

"Hey Meitantei... Did you regret being Edogawa Conan?" Shock by those sincere question that come from the it thieves, the detective look up to the moon smiling "If you asked that in the beginning I would quickly say YES but your asking it now my answer would be NO." Shock by the answer he got he quickly look at the detective who look back at the thieves indigo meet Azure blue they stare at each other before the thieves ask the reason. "Well you see being Conan taught me a lot of stuff.... It taught me how to be patient, wise, supportive and emotion that I never get to experience, too spoilt and arrogant..."

Sighing while smiling he look back at the moon asking the same question at KID who smile softly taking down his poker face "You must be shock to find out Toiichi-san secret jobs right? Desperate for answers....." He nod the thieves nod finding that their situation was alike looking at his side where the moonlight shine upon the detective "Yeah your right at first I couldn't believe that my dad steal jewel and were mad at the same time because of this stupid night activity too he got himself killed.... But now it didn't bothered me, the light that shine upon a stage shall make the performer feel at peace." Looking straight at those indigo again lost in those beautiful eyes "A beating heart that marks the start shall be feel until the curtain has been pulled." Smiling at each other the thieves put his hands on top of the detective's liking their fingers while the moonlight doing a good favour shining it's light upon the two heart that becomes one "And two beating heart that becomes one shall shine under the full moon within the place of their first meet."

Lips meet lips they kiss passionately that fill with love, care, confront and support. Parting away they stare at each other one last time before parting their ways not seeing each other for the next few months.

It's a new year for everyone and a new entrance ceremony at the Tokyo Loyal college (TLC), Kudo Shinichi standing beside his best friends, Hattori Heiji and Mouri Ran. It's no shocking that their friends Suzuki Sonoko and Touyama Kazuha attended a business college, after the end of the ceremony there the two who destined to meet again standing in front of each other smiling softly

"Every new beginning starts with a past beginning end." Smiling when the other one heard what the detective said he run towards the detective who caught him "I miss you Meitantei." Chuckle slightly patting the others back "Me too KID, me too." Letting each other go staring right through those eyes that they log to see for the past months "The two hearts that belongs to be one will be meet again on a brighter day with a brighter future." Smiling at the thieves word sakura fall on them with the helps of the winds that lit up the mood, flickering his wrist a blue rose with no torns made the other smile "Nice to meet you Mr. Detective my name is Kuroba Kaito, an amature magician." Chuckling while taking the rose sniffing it the cowlick smile softly azure blue fill with love "My name is Kudo Shinichi a detective and a FBI secret agent, it's nice meeting you too Mr.Thieves ." Smiling at each other one last time both thinking the same thing.

*Ah... It's a beautiful start of course...*