Just trust me

Okay this is a short one because.. I don't know ^-^|| oh and btw the reason why I can't post multiple chapter is because my phone broke ;-; and now that there's this virus we can't go out much so yeah btw I'm just trying to write like fighting crime thingy scene?

Enjoy UwU

"Meitantei! What is your next plan?!" Kaito KID whispered yell at the microphone and earn himself a chuckle which he really didn't appreciate one bit "Meitantei we're in great danger and you could laugh?!" The other line let out a sigh "Sorry KID it was kinda funny to hear you sounded so serious." the phantom thief widen his eyes in disbelief and quickly hide himself behind a few boxes when he had the time to sent a dummy of himself to the right which took those black people attention "Meitantei please! Its dangerous and you know we need to act serious." The other line didn't sound to good for KID because he heard a few gun shot and heard himself a groan from the other side "Meitantei are you okay?!" " huff huff I'm uhh fine it wasn't me who got shot.... KID state where you are." KID look at his surrounding when he saw a big window by his right which is covered by the boxes "I uhh... I guess I was like 7 floor lower than the roof and I could see a building with red, yellow, green and blue lights on its roof." There's a silent line for a while when suddenly a helicopter flew in front of KID who stood at the window and shoot the window breaking it at a point, he knew that the helicopter was targeting him so he took a gun that he had kept for emergencies and shot the helicopter's gun which blew up "KID you okay?!" KID let a big sigh "Yes I'm fine but Meitantei there is a half damaged helicopter and I think I saw Gin." There was a dead silence when the detective asked him something that always would made the thief worried "Kaito... do you trust me?" Hearing his name didn't convince him one bit "Shinichi no... when you say that it would always lead to death." KID heard a few chuckling before he was left no choice "Kaito don't you love me?" Kaito was left muted to his brain he couldn't answer it because he knew if he agree the other would bring death but who is he to lie to the person he love "... I uhh yes I love you Shinichi." "Then trust me okay." The thief squeeze his eyes in fear but he know he couldn't change anything "What's your plan?"

Shinichi smile at the question as he look out the window in front of him "Kudo what are you thinking?" The cowlick turn to his partner who glare at him "Don't do anything stupid." The detective smirk which the tea blonde wish he could slap it off him "Simce when did I stop doing stupid thing that leads death?" Shiho sigh and link his arm "So what's your plan." The cowlick smile and look at officer Takagi who look worried "Kaito could you shoot your grappling hook to the building you saw?" "You mean the one that had those lights?" Shinichi gave a quick yep as he saw what its like a grappling hook being shot from a few floor lower than his as he turn to Takagi "Officer Takagi shot the window! Shiho gave me a belt from those guys." The poor officer did as he told and the tea blonde took a belt from the dead man and threw it to the cowlick "Kudo don't tell me you." Shinichi smirk as he kick the already broke window "Kudo you better come back alive or else I will be the one who end you." Shinichi chuckle and look at his partner "How will you end me if i already being ended?" Before anyone could say anything the cowlick jump off the window "Shinichi don't tell me that's you who just jumped!" Shinichi just smirk as he was at the air as the belt was used as a hook for him to balance himself on the rope and tie the belt to his left wrist as he shoot the helicopter with his right hand, he aimed the gun to the flyer and shoot it straight in the head. The helicopter when out of control because the flyer is dead and Shinichi land perfectly on the other building when he saw Gin with his devil smirk aiming at him before he could react Shinichi jump to the helicopter and threw a bomb which explode right after he jump.

The blow was really big as everyone took their cover "Shinichi! Shinichi answer me! God damn it!" KID tried again calling his lover's name when no one respond he fall to the ground in shock "N-no y-you better be alive!" KID jump out the window to the building and land on it as he search for his lover "Shinichi! You better be here! KUDO SHINICHI!" "D-don't yell barou..." KID who tears is now streaming his face run to the voice when he saw a certain cowlick holding his arm smiling with blood on his head and lips "Barou... didn't I tell you to trust me." Kaito collapse as he cry more and hug the other "I'm the idiot?! You shouldn't have jumped in there!" Shinichi chuckle and lay on his lover's thigh "And shouldn't you be calling ambulance?" Kaito had his eyes wide and quickly called for help "Man Kudo your really good at making people not trusting you even more." Shinichi smirk and chuckle "You people just need to trust me."