Silver Bullet

Sorry.. I didn't know this will be long.

Silver bullet a name known worldwide for his incredible deduction. An every detective idol no one know his real name, his face or his voice the only thing people know was his assistant Fuyumi Yao, she is Silver bullet loyal assistant who would always be at any crime scene and report everything or record everything live for her boss she's the only one who knew the real Silver bullet and always had media on her tails, whenever Silver bullet confess someone's crime she will show them a shadow figure that use different voices from time to time so that no one can recognise it. Even though some may try to hack their sistem Silver bullet would always be ahead of them, so Silver bullet would always remain a mystery.

[][][]

"Once again Silver bullet has solve a crime-----" the television were shut down by a certain Osaka detective who gritted his teeth, he was getting irritated by this Silver bullet person who is always on the media worldwide "Silver bullet this n that! I'm tired by his name ya know!" The blonde British sip his tea slowly he was too irritated but he could do nothing Silver bullet was a mystery any detective would want to solve "My, my Hei-chan calm down~" said the magician right now the detectives and magician were at the Kudo Mansion as in cleaning up the mansion, the osakan look towards the library as it is his late best friend favourite room and sigh missing the cowlick.

5 years Ago

"Oi Hattori! Are you in there?!" The cowlick shouted searching for his dark friend and saw him lifting up something to help someone underneath it "Oi Kudo! Help me!" The cowlick nod and help his friend thank goodness it was just a bookshelf so it was easy to lift it up "Hakuba-kun?!" They help the halfbrit up asking his condition and the halfbrit nod saying his fine they then run towards the exit as the bomb which is planted is ticking it's time. The west detective and the halfbrit manage to crawl out but suddenly the building shake and some rocks fell blocking the entrance "Kudo! Oi Kudo can ya hear me?!" The Osakan hit the wall calling out for his friend who were trap and sighing a relief as he heard the voice "I'm okay! I will find another exit!" The osakan bite his lips "You better be alive Kudo!" The Osakan heard a chuckle saying and smile a bit "Who do you think I am Hattori?"

But to no luck the building exploded before they see any sign of Kudo Shinichi the Osakan fall onto his knees not believing what is happening he tried to go in the fire but got stop from two people who is their magician friend and the halfbrit himself "No! Hattori-kun! You can't you will die!" The Osakan tears fell onto the ground as he sob silently people who were there look at the building in horror especially Ran who shouted the said detective name while crying loudly even Sonoko cry at her friend who she had known since childhood. Megure Keibu had called for fire trucks to take the fire down and search for a body or anything but to no vail the fire had burn everything even the body of anyone inside but there is no one inside except for the cowlick detective.

His funeral was something that no one would have been expected the magician who had dated the detective cry onto his mom shoulder couldn't bear the feelings inside of him, the Osakan look at the tomb not wanting to believe what's in front of his eyes, The blonde halfbrit were patting his best friend back who were crying because of his late boyfriend, His childhood friends the Karate Champion and the heiress of Suzuki cry in each other arm while his mom cry the hardest on her husband shoulder not believing that her Shin-chan is dead. Even Haibara wipe her tears that fall standing beside the Shónen Tantei who were sobbing loudly and Agasa Hakase who stand there looking at the tomb and even Lupin and his gang attended the funeral shedding some tears remembering the Sherlock addicted cowlick.