Best Friend !Au

Sup readersssss in this Au *cough dramatically*

Tsundere! Shinichi
Cutie!Kaito

Kuroba Toiichi is alive but travel all over the world for his performance with Chikage.

Kaito KID nor the Phantom lady ever existed O-o

There were no B.O

Gin is a flower shop keeper :P (boy he need to be a softy too)
Real name: Gien Laikin (I just made that up shush)

Kaishin live right next to each other.

Aoko live in Beika too with her girlfriend Ran :P (blek need some cute lesbian too)

Ran and Shinichi is still best friend instead not a childhood best friend. They were online best friend.

Same goes to Aoko and Kaito.

They all goes to the same school except for Hattori cause...

Hattori: Osaka is my place baby!
JB: boy we know -_- (me)

Aoko n Kaito n Hakuba n Akako
(Class 2B)
Shinichi n Ran n Sonoko
(Class 2A)

Shinichi is still a detective freak.

Sonoko is still rich XD

Kaito... Is just Kaito the dramatic queen of galaxy.

Kaito: I'm not dramatic!
Shinichi: *rolled eyes* sure
Kaito: Nichi! *Pout*
Shinichi: Pout all you want I'm gonna go get myself some ice-cream. *Walk away*
Jb: I want some!!! (Me)

So yeah that's all oh and yeah you could call me Jb it's kinda a short form for my nickname.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's a lovely morning well not so lovely if you had a air horn right at your ear in the morning. "Hey! What's that for Barou!" The detective who spent all nighter for his paper work try to kick the stupid prankster but knowing that his brain isn't functioning the magician laugh his heart out while running down stairs.

"I swear that I will kill you Kaito." The magician smile innocently at his childhood friend who busy mumbling about killing him while drinking his morning caffeine. "Nichi! I'm wounded! How could you want to kill this adorable thing!" The detective swear that he will give his childhood friend a round house kick in his junior but he is nice toward his crush...

Yes both of them develop feelings for each other, having to grown up by each other side the were inseparable. Everywhere Shinichi goes Kaito is right behind or beside him, whenever Kaito had a small magic show for kids Shinichi would always be there as his assistant, they are each other everything except for lover.

"Come on Nichi! Your so slowwww~~~~" Shinichi could only roll his eyes sometimes he wondered how the hell is the magician so energetic every single day. "Ohayo you two heading to school?" The both of them smile towards the flower shop keeper Gien Laikin (I told you it's Gin's fake real name) he was really friendly make no enemy (uuuu in reality of Detective Conan noooo he made a lot of enemy) because of his friendly side. "Oh! Gien-san Ohayo!" "Gien-san! Is there any new flower!!" Gien who knew Kaito habits whenever the two of them past his shop chuckle while shaking his head "Sorry Kuroba-kun but today there's no new flower." That made the magician pout sadly and the detective to pinch his cheek "Come on don't be sad I'll treat you after school wherever you wanna go." And thus again the magician smile bright like the sun that can make Shinichi blind, the magician jump and hug his childhood friend tight too tight "Yeah!!! Thanks Nichi!" Gien shake his head *Are this two really not a couple or are they dense..*

"Ohayo Shinichi." The said male look up to his best friend and smile "Ohayo Ran and you too Sonoko." Even though the detective and that rich girl were not in the good term in the past but they manage to be good friends. "Hmmp! Listen detective otaku this weekend is Makoto-kun tournament and I'm inviting you to it." The detective shake his head mentally *Geez is she still being a spoilt rich brat.* "Sure. I have nothing to do anyway."

And here they are in front of the hall of the tournament in Osaka. "Wow Shin-chan come on! Come on let sit on the front row!" Yes the magician is here, well Suzuki group were the one sponsoring this tournament and as they all has a Suzuki in their friends group they can just brought 100 people for free. "Wow... It's so big Aoko like it and Aoko gonna cheer for Makoto-kun!" Sonoko smile with a pride look before telling all of them that his boyfriend would definitely win this.

Yup Makoto did win the tournament. Shinichi still in aware of how is Makoto the softy on the daily were the same person as Makoto in a competition well what could he say his childhood friend is always like that. Sadly for the blonde detective he can't come because he had went back to England for his aunt's wedding or else he would be busy calculating the time for all of them.

"Well where should we go to have our lunch?" The magician asked their group of friends after the tournament "Well I did reserved a table for all of us at the French cuisine to celebrate Makoto-kun's win but sadly he can't join so I cancel it... We should go to a ramen store instead!" The heir of Suzuki enterprise shouted happily about her plan when everyone was looking at her not believing her word *You choose a Ramen store instead of French cuisine?* The heise Holmes laugh mentally at his thought "I agree! Let's go eat!" The magician who were excited for no reason today pull his childhood best friend leaving all of his friends behind. "Their not gonna confess yet aren't they?" The unicorn bang chuckle at her cute clueless girlfriend kissing her cheeks "Their just a bunch of idiots." The 3 of them laugh at Sonoko's statement and try to keep up with the energetic magician.

After their long day they separated at a certain direction but the two male is going the opposite way of their house, dragging the magician to a park where it's quiet with only stars decorating the sky. "Hey Nichi what are we doing here?" Smiling softly at his childhood best friend which took the breath of the magician, the detective hold his childhood best friend's hand in his looking straight into those indigo eyes which shine under the moonlight "Kuroba Kaito will you do the honour to be my boyfriend?"

Smiling with years the magician jump on the detective hugging him "Yes of course you idiot." Smiling the detective runs the magician's tears and kiss his lips passionately slow while the thieves shyly respond to the kiss, they lips move in sync for a few minutes before it broke leaving a trail of saliva between them, smiling towards each other azure blue meet indigo which filled with adoration and love.

****

"Morning Nichi." Woken up by his angelic boyfriend's voice create a smile on the detective face before he could greet back the doorbell of the mansion rang making the magician curious on who could it be, opening the door a silver long hair male stood there with a big bouquet of red and blue roses some were even thornless "Special delivery for Kudo Kaito." The magician took the bouquet happily sniffing and knowing what all of the roses mean he turn around to his boyfriend who smile lovingly "Happy Birthday Kai." Tearing up the magician pit the bouquet down on the coffee table before running towards his detective boyfriend who open his arm to hug him "Thank you Nichi! Thank you sooooo much! I love you!" Kissing each other dearly their broke it off after a cough were heard "Well I will be taking my leave. Happy birthday thought Kaito." The long silver haired male smile at the magician who smile back "Thanks Gien-san!" Leaving the two love birds alone they have fun on their couch.....

+++
You know the fun ;)