Husbands

Happy New year!! It's now 1st of January I love you guys and ;w;?! I'm really thankful for those who read my shit ;3; hope you enjoy this major fluff ;3

Warning: Male pregnancy
No smut though :P

Standing in front of family and friends one with a shy smile while one with a loving smile "Now you may kiss the groom!" As their lips attach to another everyone scream in happiness congratulating the two new married couple.

[][][]

"Oh Kami-sama please let me get home from work like this every time." Why the lovesick Kuroba Kaito is saying under his breath is because his husband is wearing one of his hoodie that were too big for him it slip between one of his shoulder that were filled with his marks from last night. "K-kaito?! I told you to use the front door!" The cowlick blush at his husband who keep staring at him "Are you seducing me Shin-chan?" The other gulp seeing the magician lick his lips seductively walking towards the smaller who backs away just to be meet with a wall, the magician took it as his opportunity to snake his arm by his lover's waist pulling him into a deep kiss which the other response willingly opening his mouth as the dominant one asking.

***

"I swear I'll kill you one day Kuroba Kaito!" The cowlick whine at his unreasonable husband he knew that the cowlick have work in the morning but he still did it now he need to limp to work even his best friend Heiji would be there, the magician smile cheekyly at his adorable his and pecks his lips "I will drive you okay?" The detective could only pout holding his arm up signalling the latter to pick him up, the magician happily carried his koala detective to the bathroom to freshen up.

"I'll come pick you up later Shin-chan! Love you!" The cowlick smile shyly reply a love you too to his husband and turning around to be meet with pair of amusement eyes raising an eyebrow "Ouh shush Heiji! You say one word I'm gonna knock you out." The Osaka detective smile teasingly at his best friend who only glare at him.

It's lunch time and the Osakan has went back to Osaka much to the cowlick amusement they had plan to eat lunch together, he walk out the police building and saw a familiar red car with a smiling messy bird nest hair walking towards him with a big smile and snake an arm to his waist "Hey beautiful, let's grab lunch together ne?" The cowlick blush kissing the magician's cheeks "Don't you have a show?" The magician insist them towards their car and opening the door like the gentleman he is making the other shy.

"I was supposed too but they cancelled it so I could spend time with you." The magician smile before starting the engine "I could drive too you know" the cowlick pout making the magician chuckle kissing his pouty lips and shook his head "No can do cutie you're gonna crash us." The detective pout but blush even though he had heard various nickname from his husband he still blush at all of it "Now what do you to have my prince?" Before the cowlick could suggest coffee the magician cut him off "Nichi... No coffee." The cowlick pout crossing his arm cutely in the magician eyes "Hmmph! Then let have.... I don't know Kaito~" the cowlick whine making the latter chuckle kissing the pouty lips as he stop at a small restaurant.

"Saguru had mentioned this restaurant to me and I thought that we could try it together hmm?" The cowlick got it of the car off course by his husband who rush to open it from him "Kaito! It's not like I'm pregnant!" The magician chuckle and kiss the hair's of his adorable husband and smile cheekily "Well I would like to see you with round belly hmm?" The shorter blush at the thought but smile "Well I would like a tiny you and me running around the house while your trying to put his diaper on." The magician blush a bit thinking about a little prankster him and smile widely whispering towards his cute husband "Well how about we make babies after this hmm?" The cowlick blush red and push his husband puffing his cheeks "I have a case to deal with later!" The magician laugh pushing the door of the restaurant hearing a small bell ring "Welcome to our newly open restaurant Sirs table for two?" The taller nod his head at the male waiter who show them the table and handing them the menu "Please do ring us a bell if your done making your choice."