Comfort

Yooooooo OwO I'm so happpehh when I read the calendar for 2020 >w< my birthday is on Chinese New year UwU yup if you see the 2020 calendar on 25 Jan is mah birthday UwU but I can't spend it QwQ because I'm will be busy by then ;w;

Sorry it was a short chapter.

***

Even if he enjoy being Kaito KID, fooling the task force, messing with his critics but there's always one thing Kuroba Kaito want... A comfort someone who will listen to him, never judge him and always supporting him.

Being Kuroba Kaito is fun but hearing the same stuff from your childhood friend "Stupid KID be in jail already" he sometimes hate to put on a poker face even in front people he love, he is tired at lying towards others. Sometimes he wish that he could just stop everything.

So that's why he always avoiding everyone, police and critic. Even as his civilian self his still avoiding others, sliping through their fingers like how he did once his working.

"Kaito! Do you want to go!"
"Nah you can go with Hakuba, Aoko! Blek!"

Seeing how Hakuba can shield Aoko, Kaito knew that he isn't needed like he used to shield Aoko. Masking his expression and feelings, being called names or cheered he still want to be normal....

Step inside his house while looking down the wooden floor, the magician hug himself sliding down slowly leaning onto the door, hugging his knees sobbing silently.

***

*Not Pandora again...Will I actually find it Tou-san...* Looking up the moon he saw his dad smiling softly at him... Tears run down slowly "KID!" He gasp turning around to see his Meitantei, turning around to face the window again he wipe his tears ashame "S-sorry Meitantei you have to see me like this."

Turning the phantom thieves around the cowlick hug him patting his back "It's fine KID I'm sure you'll find what's your looking for." Upon hearing those soothing words the thieves couldn't help but cry hugging his critic back who whisper soothing words in his ears "It's fine to cry KID." Hugging the critic tightly "T-thanks Meitantei I needed it."

The thief let go of the detective wiping his tears smiling softly for once making the detective breath taken "Thank you... Meitantei." The cowlick didn't respond but hold the thief sides and kiss him out of know where making the magician shock but respond to the gentle kiss, the cowlick who broke it and stare at the thief in aware "I-I am so sorry." He took a few steps back and rush outside shutting the door.

The thief who is still unaware of what happen touch his lips which is a bit wet blinking his eyes... "Me-meitantei... Ki-kiss me...." The thief blush a few shade of red and proceed to jump out the window not minding anything but the battle in his head and heart.