Chapter 8

A/n: Chrysbliss , badcyclop and valenashtone I love them, they're so sweet. Give them a follow.

Quite a few different perspectives in this, sorry if it gets a little messy and confusing. Tried to make this one a lil longer since the last ones have been so short. My only motivation for this chapter was the fact that I could put baby Michael as the media. So fucking adorable. Except Santa's a lil freaky. Love you xx
*****
As Luke and Ashton lay close in bed, Luke dreamt of what would come of tomorrow. He dreamt sweet things, filled with love and happiness, nothing close to the hellish nightmare he'd be confronted with tomorrow
*****
There are many ways you can start your day.

You can start it late or early, with a run or maybe a big breakfast. You could start your day with a nice song, or maybe a hot shower.

Luke, however, started his day by pinning Ashton up against a wall.

And it wasn't much more complicated than that. They were kissing, sloppy open mouthed kisses with Ashton pressed against the wall, and Luke pushing him against it. And it was great, the faint hint of toothpaste and strong taste of coffee on Ashton's mouth made Luke crave him even more, as he sucked and nipped his lip.

Luke pulled away briefly, catching sight of Ashton's swollen lips. Luke suppresses a moan, kissing down Ashton's jaw and neck, sucking at the base of his collarbone. His leg rubs against Ashton's hard on, and Ashton moans quietly, panting as Luke continued to mark up his neck. Ashton whimpered under Luke, whose hands were touching him all over.

Luke's hands grip the material of Ashton's hoodie and slip under, rubbing over his bare back. They move closer to his stomach and Ashton's on a high, completely entranced, to the point that he forgets to stop Luke, until it's too late.

Luke feels the rough scarred skin, instead of the smoothness he expected. He pulls back, tugging up the shirt before Ashton could even process it.

Ashton shoves Luke aside, hiding his stomach, but Luke had seen what he'd hoped to never see again.

Ashton had tears streaming down his face at this point, and he lowered himself to the ground, letting loud sobs leave his body. He hugged his body protectively, wincing as Luke approached. It broke Luke's heart to see Ashton scared of him.

"A-Ashton?"

"I-I'm s-sorry, d-don't hit me"

"No baby, don't be. And I would never dream of hurting you. I'm so fucking sorry. So sorry that I wasn't there for you. I'm so sorry you're on your own and I...fuck, please don't cry"

Luke felt his own watery eyes burn, and he pulled Ashton into his lap, crying into his hair as he tried to comfort him. Ashton was confused though. Luke was here, holding him and comforting him, when Luke should've left, leaving his suicidal self alone to die, as he wanted for himself.

Ashton couldn't stop his tears, his head pounding and heart breaking with every sob that left Luke's body as well m. Tears were the worst on Luke, his usually bright blue eyes dull and upset.

It took a good 95 minutes of crying to finally get Ashton calm enough that he could stop crying. His eyes were bloodshot and his hair disheveled, the prominent bags highlighting his eyes making him look pale and ghostly.

They talked it through. A lot. Ashton was told repeatedly how much he was loved, and how Luke would forever love and support him. Ashton nodded along, yet somewhere in the pit of his stomach, he didn't want to believe Luke.