Chpater 10

A/n: Hope u guys still read and enjoy this story, even though I went and pulled that dream bs, lol. Anyways, lots of love to acousticdontstop and Bello5sos

Love you guyysss 💕

Also damn, this is the 10th chapter!! I'm so happy because I excepted myself to give up after one or two, but you all keep me so motivated. Love you, enjoy!
*****
He tried his best to forget whatever the fuck he'd dreamed up, and did so partly by ignoring his phone every time it buzzed, because it was Ashton. He'd been calling luke repeatedly for the past 15 minutes, but Luke left his phone on the couch, instead focusing on his girl, who he loved and not Ashton, who he was not gay for. He leads Sierra and nudges Petunia up the stairs, a tired smile on his face.

"Come on, lets sleep."
*****
It's around 7:30 the next morning when Luke gets a text from Michael inviting him and Sierra to dinner tonight. He gladly complies, already missing his fellow band mates. Sierra was happy to come as well, deciding she hadn't talked to Crystal or the other boys in ages.
*****
It's around 5:30 when he and Sierra arrive at Michael and Crystals place. As expected, the door is answered by Crystal, who greets them with open arms. Michael, also as expected, is sprawled across a couch, eyes fixed on the TV, thumbs swiftly clicking about his controller.

He continues, before he loses, cursing and tossing his controller into the ground. Crystal rolls her eyes, just as the door rings again. Part of Luke is hoping it's Ashton, because he does have a little bit of guilt chewing on his heart because he'd ignored all those calls yesterday. He was unsure what had been the reasoning behind them, but was operating under the assumption that Ashton would tell him about it, if it was really important.

It actually ends up being Calum, who is dressed in equally causal attire as the rest of them. Sierra was in the kitchen helping Crystal set up dinner, whilst Michael was grabbing beers for Calum and Luke.

The 5 spend around a half hour talking and catching up, when Sierra questions about Ashton. Of course he'd been invited, but he should have been there an hour ago.

As if on cue, there are three knocks at the door, and as expected it's Ashton. Only, Luke wasn't prepared for Crystals's gasp when she opened the door, and wasn't prepared to hear her ask what the hell had happened.

They all crowded to the door, where Ashton was standing, eyes cast to the ground and arms tucked behind his back. Luke didn't notice anything wrong, but it was when he straightened out that Luke noticed his cut, swollen and brace clad arm.

"Ashton what the hell??"

"I-it's no big deal Mike, don't worry. Sorry I'm late, they wouldn't let me leave the hospital until a few hours ago because I w-was...yea."

No one is too satisfied with his response, so Michael again asked him what happened. He tried to ask cautiously, because he didn't want to upset Ashton.

"Ashton, why were you in the hospital?"

"I slipped, crashed and then fell...in my studio at home...and everything collapsed on me- the drums, guitars, mic, table- everything. And my arm got caught and it was too heavy for me to lift up. The pressure and angle sprained my wrist and hand and it's all cut up because I had to pull my arm out, a-and-"

"Well why didn't you call anyone??"

"Please, I tried calling Luke because his contact was the only one I could hit from the distance but he didn't care to pick up"