Chapter 13

A/n: it's been a while, but here's another chapter. Sorry for the typos , and this book might end soon, but we'll see. Anyways, enjoy!
*****
Luke really, genuinely loved him.

It was the most amazing feeling, and Ashton felt loved, and cared for. Maybe, just maybe, Ashton was worth something.

He felt like he meant something and suddenly felt like he deserved to be loved.

And he was. Luke loved him, and Ashton's heart swelled with joy now that he knew Luke meant it.
*****
Ashton glared at the mirror once more, before dramatically collapsing, screaming in frustration. It took about 15 seconds for Luke to run into the room holding a frying pan, in nothing but boxers.

He glanced around wildly, before pausing in confusion and lowering the pan. Luke sat beside Ashton, eyebrow arched.

"You alright love?"

"I can't decide what to wear"

"Literally anything, you look hot always."

"You do too"

"Of Course. Anyways, want to cuddle? We have lots of time, come here"

"No, stop, you're in your boxers. You're gonna get me all hot and bothered and tease like the asshole you are"

"I'm not a tease!"

"Yesterday you came into my shower fully clothed and gave me half a blowjob and left. You left me hard"

"You didn't have a problem, you were very vocal when you came moments later"

"Shut up, go get dressed. Anything else you need?"

"Sex?"

"Luke I'm not having with you sex for the first time today, that's so random"

"Fine, you're getting a blowjob later though"

"Now leave bitch"

Luke pecked Ashton's cheek before heading back into his own room, Ashton smiling at the door.

He loved Luke so so much.
*****
"whOoOoOoo DO yOU loVE, dO YoU LovE NOw, i WANNNA KNOWWWWWW THE TRUuuuth. TRRRUTTTTHHH CALLLUUUUM TRUTHHH"

Luke threw himself against Calum screaming close to the his face. Calum licked his cheek and threw his arm around his shoulder and the two resumed singing at a frequency of pitches.

Luke was wasted.

But fuck, it was nice. He was on a high, dancing a screeching, throwing himself around and drinking everything offered. Calum and Michael were presumably drunk as well, as they were downing shots and chugging drinks straight from the bottles. Ashton, Luke wasn't sure, he'd lost track of him the moment they entered.

Luke had lost track of how many drinks he'd had, and his mind was working slowly, beginning to numb. Conversations he'd had moments ago were long forgotten, and Luke couldn't remember the last time he'd let himself get so drunk. They'd promised each other  they wouldn't get drunk until later, but Luke had completely ignored that.

He knew Ashton would be contained, probably only mildly tipsy, because Ashton was again, the most mature. Along with being very drunk, Luke was also getting very horny. It could've been the fact that so many people were grinding and dancing, but suddenly Luke wanted Ashton. He wanted him so badly.

He quite frankly had forgotten how Ashton hadn't wanted sex today, more focused on finding his boyfriend. Luke shoved past drunken, sweaty bodies, trying to remain steady on his ow feet.