Chapter 12

A/n: Thank you to acousticdontstop badcyclop valenashtone Bello5sos T19999 and everyone else voting and commenting.

Also, thanks and creds to Chrysbliss for the cute little Ashton carrying Luke moment idea.

So cute, every time Ashton carried him during tour, I wish they'd do that again. Ignore my mistakes, there are many little typos
*****
His first instinct was to call Chrys, who was his makeup artist. Having known her for years now, he knew she'd help him out.

He didn't have much time, only a couple days, but he promised he would make Ashton's Christmas a special one.
*****
"Chrys! Hey, call me when you can!"
*****
"CHRYSSSS"
*****
"I'm having a crisis, for fucks sake, pick up"
*****
"Chrys...Chrysie..."
*****
"WHYYYYY WOOONNNTTTT YOUUUU ANSWERRRRR MEEE"
*****
"Oh my god I hate you"
*****
"Chrys! Pick up your goddamn phone! I help pay for it and you won't even answer!"
*****
"HOW MUCH DO YOU HATE ME?? HUH?? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?"
*****
"Ok, rude!"
*****
"CHRYSSSS IM HAVING A CRISIS"
*****
"Luke?"

"Oh my god, Chrys! It's about time you picked up!"

"You've left me 43 missed calls in 20 minutes, are you ok?"

"Well, no. I don't have a present for Ashton yet and I-"

"I suck at gift giving Luke, you learnt that the hard way"

"But you know how to be cute and stuff, help me find something to give Ashton, pleaseeeee"

"Fine, fine. I'm gonna be in New York for the day tomorrow to meet some friends. I can spare an hour or two. Alright?"

"Oh my god, thank you so fukcinh much"

"Yea, yea. Meanwhile, calm your tits"

"Shut up, love you, and bye"

"Alright, see you tomorrow"
*****
When the warm sunlight seeps through the blinds, Luke groans and rolls over, met with a mess of sheets. He frowns and squints at the bathroom, seeing Ashton emerge moments later.

Luke groans and rolls out of bed himself, cursing at his dead phone. He plugs it into his charger and waits a moment, before seeing the time blink on the screen as 6:30.

It was not to late, so Luke wanted to take Ashton out for breakfast before he met Chrys. He half assed an excuse, and Ashton didn't even question it because he knew Chrys well.

Luke was still unsure about what to give him, as he didn't want to be cliche, but he didn't want to give something horrible either. Something like concert tickets wouldn't be the best, because Ashton had seen many. Yet, a romantic date was too cliche.

Luke pondered this all the way through his shower, finally pushing his thoughts aside and focusing on Ashton when he was done.

Ashton had dressed up causally, with a T-shirt tucked into his black jeans, similar to Luke. Luke sprayed his favourite hair mist into his hair, before bending to pick up Ashton.

"Oh my god Luke, you need to stop. You're going to break your back carrying me all the time"

"But you're tiny. And you're wrist is still sensitive. And you're also a bottom"