Chapter 11

A/n: Happy holidays!!

Love u all for reading this, I can't find the words to thank you all. So amazing. I love you all. 💕💕

Dedicated again, to Chrysbliss , I actually stopped writing after the first two chapters but then she went and motivated the hell outta me so ❤️

And I really miss Ashton, I'm not surviving another year if I don't hug him and tell him how much he's done for me. Same with the other boys, I really want to see my band live this year :(
******
And a weights been lifted off Luke's shoulders once he confesses his feelings. He feels better, and now, just had to tell Ashton. He had a couple ideas, but his first priority was taking care of Ashton, because the violent coughs from upstairs, and Michael's colourful curses indicated he wasn't feeling too well.

Just as Luke reaches the stairs, he turns back, a small smile on his lips.

"Calum, he's just so...radiant"

"No shit Luke, you stare at him like he's the freaking sun"
*****
Things had worked out well for Luke and Ashton. Luke had told Michael and Calum to fuck off and took care of Ashton, till he was better. Once he was, Luke spent the day outside with him to apologize for the wrist wrist, and Luke wasn't 100% surprised when they ended up at a Walmart.

What happened next, well, was a lot better than his dream. For one, it was real. And secondly, it ended with Luke asking Ashton to maybe consider him as a boyfriend, rather than the two having secrets.

It was a bit overwhelming, but since Luke wasn't the biggest Crystal fan, he was hoping for Michael and Calum to get together eventually. And with Ashton? Luke was so much happier, now that he'd accepted it and himself. And it happened really fast, if Luke was being honest, but looking back, he wouldn't have had it any other way. He finally had Ashton, and he wasn't letting him go this time.
*****
Ashton let an amused smile dance on his lips as he listened to his younger brother excitedly retell a story from school. Harry continued on, but Ashton heard Luke's wheezing laughter from the kitchen and found himself laughing as well. He stares longingly at the door, till he feels a sharp smack to the back of his head. He heard Michael complain about Ashton not listening, but he doesn't respond. Instead, Ashton shrieks out a string of curses, which results in two more hits.

"No swearing! Keep it PG"

Michael screams this directly in Ashton's face, and delivers one more smack to his head. Michael had been very keen on family friendly content after Ashtons siblings nearly walked in on him and Calum. Michael and Ashton continue to argue, until Luke comes to Ashton's rescue, slipping beside him and wrapping his arms around him. Luke tells off Michael, and then buried his head into Ashton's hair, murmuring sweet nothings.

The pair had been dating for weeks now, and the fact that they'd known each other for years made it feel like they'd been dating forever. This Christmas, to celebrate their success, Luke invited everyone over to his place in New York, that he'd bought a couple of years ago. Everyone's parents and siblings were welcome, and since they were all a huge family, there were no tensions.

Luke and Ashton really liked each other, and they wanted their families to know, so they didn't have to be secretive.

They learned that Michael and Calum had came out ages ago to their families, and had been accepted. The positive reaction to Malum, made Luke and Ashton feel better. But while they planned on coming out, in reality the two were scared shitless and 100% content with keeping everything under wraps.