Chapter Two ... The Strong Circle

POV
Shawn

"Shawn! Don't stop, baby please don't stop

"Shawn! Don't stop, baby please don't stop." Avery screamed, I looked up at him through my eyelashes, wondering how I got so lucky. "Suck it, oh gods... Don't-dont stop."  Avery begged, and I had to fight not to nut in my pants. I always believed Luna held some secret hate for my family but watching my mate squirm in ecstasy, watching him panting in bliss. I was wrong, no matter the obstacles placed in my path, giving me Avery was a beautiful gift and I would be eternally grateful.

"Taste me, baby." He cooed, and I went down, determined to show him my worth. "Yesss... Tongue my hole baby, Yesss... Suck my balls... Sha-Shawn please don't stop." He cried, and I had no intention of stopping. He and I were in bed, my eyes trying to take in all of him at once. He wasn't anything like I pictured my mate. Of course, my wolf knew who he was before me, but aside from that, I always thought my mate would be from another pack. "Shawn, baby do you want my cum... Hmm, sexy, do you want  my load?" He asked, and I swear I was like a puppy, I imagine I looked like some greedy porn whore, nursing desperately on his dickhead.

"Here it comes, baby, here I cum, daddy." He moaned thrusting into my puckered mouth. Daddy... He called me daddy. I truly thought my mate would be a female, not that I never fucked around with guys, but I liked girls more. I even thought my mate would be black, not that I care, but this was my idea of what my mate would be. Avery shattered every idea.

He was the spitting image of my Luna, but... Also, he wasn't, something about him just screamed innocent, even when he was in the throes of an orgasm, and hollerin obscenities. From the moment we met, he looked innocent. Then I find out he is innocent, a virgin, and I couldn't keep my hands off him. I'd sucked his little dick at least twelve times since he gave me permission to touch his body.  A'mosh had an attitude, angry at me because Avery and I weren't bickering, and he and the Luna were. I could see how pent up my best friend was, and I was worried that with the Wolf moon coming up, his wolf might do something regrettable.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiit!" Avery cried, finally réwarding me, flooding my mouth with the sweet, saltiness of his cum. Watching him panting as he came down from his orgasm, his eyes found the bulge in my sweats, but I shook my head. "I've got to go re-scent the east and south borders," I said, cleaning him up with my tongue. "But there is something I want you to do for me while I'm gone," I said. "What?" He asked his breath evening out, his pretty eyes all full of wonder. "Go to the pack library, and read a book called Full Moons and their meanins, it's by a werewolf named Sinclair Davenport, read the part about the Wolf moon. I want to discuss it with you." I said, knowing the Wolf moon was two nights away.

#   #   #

I walked out of our room, the taste of Avery still fresh in my mouth. The Wolf Moon was a powerful night for Alphas and Betas. It only came once a year, in September, and it allows our wolves to take over completely for a full twenty-four hours. Meeko was desperate to be free, Avery had stoked a fire in my Beta wolf and he wanted him, but I knew my Sunshine wasn't ready. So I would have to plan ahead, a thought that Meeko growled at.