Meeting Him At The High school(Part 1)

At Home

Dad:Yoomi~~Wakeup!! You should not be late on the first day!!

Yoomi:#wakeup.Okay dad!! I'm coming!!

I go into the bathroom to clean myself and go downstair to eat my breakfast.

Mom:Yoomi this is your's.

Mom gave me a plate of bread with scrambled eggs, 2 sausages and a glass of milk.

Yoomi:Thanks mom..

After I ate the breakfast, soon the bus arrived and its time to say goodbye to my parents.

Yoomi:bye mom..bye dad..I'll miss you...

Mom&Dad:Yoomi..take care of yourself there..be polite to all the students and the teachers.

The bus honk.

Yoomi:Okay~bye..I must go now..!!

After few hours inside the bus,I finally had arrived infront of Bangtan High School gate.

As I walk inside, I saw 7 handsome boys chatting to each other and had been surrounded by many girls.

Yoomi POV

"Wow~this school is vey big! Their students are polite..and the boys are very handsome..Maybe I should.."

When I busy looking at the boys, I accidently kicked a huge stone and dropped all my school things on the floor.=.=

"Ohh my~~grrr!! this should not happen on the first day Yoomi!!"I told myself.

When I'm picking up my stuff, I heard a boy voice talking to me..

Boy:Let me help you..

He helped me to pick up my things.

Yoomi:Ohh~thank you very much..

When I looked at the boy, I've found that this boy was one of the boys I saw just now.

Boy:welcome..by the way I'm Jin..^_^ what is your name?? and..are you new here??

Yoomi:Nice to meet you Jin.My name is Lee Yoomi,you can call me Yoomi and yeah..I'm new here.Nice to meet you.^.^

Jin:Nice to meet you too..

After a few minutes we are chatting, the bell rang and I better go.

Yoomi:ohh...the bell is ringing. .I better go to find my class..

Jin:okay..bye Yoomi.

Yoomi:bye~

I cant found my class until I ask security to help me.Atlast I've found it..but the teacher was already in there.

#knock..knock.."Sorry teacher..I'm late because I'm new here..I can't find my class.Can I go in??"I asked.

Teacher:sure..

I stepped inside the classroom and teacher told me to introduce myself.

Teacher:New student, can you introduce yourself to the class?

Yoomi:okay..#clear my troat and start talking..

"My name is Lee Yoomi, you all can call me Yoomi and I'm from Busan..."

When I'm introducing myself, I realized that Jin was also in my class and he's focusing on me.I'm a little bit shy.

After I introduced myself..

Teacher:okay..Yoomi, you can sit beside Minji.

Yoomi:alright teacher..#seat beside Minji.

And soon..Minji and I had been bestfriend.

One day.Our teacher want to rearrange our class seat partner because we are too noisy when the teacher was teaching.

Teacher:Minji you'll sit with Taehyung and Yoomi you sit with Seok Jin.

Yoomi:But~teacher...

Teacher:No excuses. .

Yoomi:okay...

I packed my things and moved beside Jin.

"Hi Yoomi~"he greet my with a smile.

"Hi Jin.."I reply with no smile because I need to separate with Minji.

I felt uncomfortable to seat with a boy at first but soon Jin and I had also been friend too.

Then the teacher told our class to do a project.

"Class~I need you all to do a project about Science, and now..I want you to find your partner with 2 people 1 group."teacher announce.

"Yoomi who do you wanna with?"teacher asked since I'm the new one.

"I want to be with..Minji~!"I answered.

"But she's already with Taehyung.."teacher reply.

"What??" I looked at Minji in disbelief.

"Hehee.."she reply me with a sorry-but-happy look.

"I'll be with Jin then since he doesn't have any partner yet." I told teacher.

"Okay."teacher said.

"Jin can you be my partner?" I ask him shyly.

"Sure"Jin reply.

After all day long..

"Do you want to go to my place and do the project together??"I asked Jin.

"Ermm..how about my place? Because.." I cut his conversation and say.

"Okay then..I'll be there at 7:00 tonight "I said and Jin nodded.

End of chapter 1~~
I hope you guys like it ^.^
Pls ignore my grammar errors and incorrect spellings bcoz I'm not very good in english hehe..I will update chapter 2 soon.

Comments and votes will be appreciate. :)