The Class (Part 6)

I went into my dorm and straight into the bed because I was very tired.

____________________■□___________________

Tomorrow morning:

The alarm clock ring..#kringggg!! #kringggg!! #kringg!!

"Yoomii!! wakeup!! it's time to get ready to go to school~" Minji shouted.

I wakeup and I can feel my body was hot and weak.

"M-minjii~~"I said with a weak tone.

"Yoomi what's wrong with you??"Minji said.

She landed her palm on my forehead.

"Ohh my!! Yoomi you get a fever!You shouldn't go to school today..You need to rest."Minji told me.

"R-really~?It must be yesterday rain that cause me to have a fever..Achoo!! Achoo!!"I said.

"Yoomi all you need to do was rest for today.I'll help you to inform the teacher." Minji said.

"Okay..thankyou Minji.." I answered and continue to sleep.

_________________________》《_______________________

In the class:

"Teacher,Yoomi cannot attend the class today because..." Minji explained to teacher.

"Ohh..okay.."Teacher reply.

After explained Yoomi's situation Minji went to sit beside Taehyung.

"Pss~pss~pss~minjii~~"

Suddenly a low voice caught Minji's attention and that voice is belongs to Jin.

"What do you want Jin??" Minji asked.

"Where's Yoomi??" Jin asked with a low voice.

"She gets a fever..she need to rest today." Minji explained.

"Ohh..it must be yesterday rain that cause her to sick.."Jin mumbled.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!?!!" Minji surprised and shouted.

"Yoon Minji!! keep your voice down!! We are studying now!!"Teacher heard and scold Minji.

"Sorry teacher hehe..." Minji replied.

"So Jin..~How do you know??Are you the main cause of Yoomi's sick?"Minji asked with a low voice.

"Yesterday we're doing the project together at my place.When she want to go back it was raining heavily then I accompany her back...that's all.."Jin explained.

"IT'S YOU THEN!!"Minji shouted again.

"YOON MINJI!! SECOND WARNING NOW IF NOT I WILL PUNISH YOU!" Teacher shout.

"Soorryyy teacherr..." Minji said.

"Don't talk already Minji...if not you'll shout again..=.="Taehyung said.

"Minji I'll visit your dorm later to see if Yoomi is okay or not."Jin told Minji.

"You better come...if not..you'll be in trouble.."Minji reply while doing punching hand gesture.

"Minji...studyy~" Taehyung turn Minji's head till it's facing the whiteboard.

Minji was blushing because she's started to like Taehyung.

_________________________♥♡______________________

Chapter 6 updated!
Sorry for the grammar error and spellings.
Enjoy guys and pls vote ;)