The Bedroom(Part 4)

In Jin's bedroom:

When I stepped into Jin's bedroom, all of my shyness had gone because I saw most of the things inside his bedroom was pink.

"Wow! Most of your things are in pink colour O.O!!"I amazed.

"Yea..because I like pink..I know it was a girly colour but I does't care and my friends always said that I'm gay..=.=" Jin answered

"Nahh~It's okay to have your own favourite colour Jin..I don't felt like you are a gay tough.. "I said.

We both laugh.

"So what's your favourite colour Yoomi?"Jin asked.

"Well..I like cyan colour..Minji always said that I'm strange because I'm a girl but I like boys colour haha.."I reply.

"Haha..I saw some similarity between us..hahaha" Jin said and Yoomi nodded.

The situation became awkward for a while...

"Soo...you like mario too? Your room are full of mario's collection."I asked.

"Yeah..I've used to collect them because they are cute..oh ya..do you want one of it? Since I had met you and I haven't gave you something..I'll give you...THIS! "Jin said while he's picking his mario collection for me.

Jin gave me the princess character in the mario game.

"Aww~thank you Jin.." I hug him and thanked him.

"Welcome" ^_^ he hugged me back.

The awkward momment came back to us and I'm the one to pull back from the hug.

"Ohh...I almost forgot that we still have homework to do..haha.." I said awkwardly.

"Let's do it know.."Jin told me.

After 3 hours later:

I looked at my watch and it was 10:03p.m already.

"Hey Jin..It's late now..I probably go back to my dorm and get ready for tomorrow.."I said.

"Oh..I haven't noticed it...yea..you should go back now.." Jin said.

Suddenly it was raining heavily outside.

"Yoomi, it was raining outside..you can't go back by yourself tough..it will be dangerous. .let me accompany you.."Jin said.

"Erm..okay then.." I said.

In the living room of the dorm:

Jin:hey guy! I'm going out for a while..I'll send Yoomi back to her dorm.

Bts:okay!! Bye Jin! And bye Jin's...GIRLFRIEND!!

Jin:I said...CUT IT OUT!!

Rap monster: Relax dude and..don't do something not appropriate to children~~

Bts:muah~muah~muah~♡♥♡♥ HAHAHAHA!!!

Jin pulled my hand and said.. "Let's go Yoomi..don't them.."

He took the umbrella and went out from their dorm.

____________________♥♡____________________

Chapter 4 updated!
Enjoy..enjoy and enjoy haha..
Sorry for the grammar error. :3

I'll update part  5  soon..and you all will gonna like it.. ^.^
Vote&comment