Theme Park 2 (Part 10)

Jin and Yoomi POV

"So...what shall we play??"Jin asked awkwardly.

"I don't know...I-I'll let you deside.."I reply shyly.

"Let's go to the horror house then.."Jin suggested.

"Okay.."I reply.

In the horror house:

"Are you ready for this??"Jin asked.

"I-I think so...."I reply

Halfway in the horror house, I started to feel scared because of the scary sounds and the ghosts.Suddenly I had been scared by a ghost.

"BAHHH!!!"the ghost scared me.

"AHHHH!!!!!HELP ME!!! JIN WHERE ARE YOU??!! I CAN'T SEE YOU!!"I screamed.

"Yoomi I'm here~!"Jin shouted.

I run to meet him and hugged him because I'm very scared.

"Why did you leave me??! I'm scared!!"I said and hug him more tighter.

Jin POV

"Jin..you can't protect this girl...if not the others will teased you again..I can't hug her.."

Suddenly Jin pulled off from the hug.

"It't okay...let just end this thing.."Jin said.

He walk faster while guiding me where to go.

Yoomi POV

"Why he's so weird? He always care for me but today he's completely different...maybe he doesn't like me or something.."

_______________◆◇_______________

Outside the horror house:

"Let's play something else..."Jin said.

"Okay.."I answered with no mood.

"Let's relax ourself and take a ride on the ferris wheel.."I said.

I go to the ferris wheel without looking back at Jin because I don't have any mood to talk to him.

Jin followed me.

"What a sweet couple~here you go..enjoy the ride~"the worker for the ferris wheel said to us.

I just smile at him and seat inside the ferris wheel and Jin followed.

Most of the time on the ferris wheel we're not talking to each other.

Yoomi POV

"I really wanted to ask what happened to him in the horror house..Yah~Lee Yoomi, enough...don't think about him and relax yourself..!! >.<"

Suddenly I looked at Jin and he's holding the steel very tight.

"What is wrong with you??!Are you not happy when you play with me??! Just say something!! Are you get boring when you're with me??!!"I burst out everything.

"N-no NO!!!"Jin shouted.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU HOLDING THE STEEL TIGHTLY??!!"I asked loudly.

"I-IT JUST...I'M SCARED OF HEIGHT!!!"Jin reply me loudly.

(Just imagine)

"o-ohh..r-really??"I said with a low voice.

Yoomi POV

"I misunderstood him..he's just afraid of height..wait..."

"Then why are you so afraid to hug me longer??!"I shouted again.

He looked at my eyes and say.

"I-it is b-because of those guys!!! they told me that if I care about you then they'll said that I love you or they'll surely teased me!! That's why I don't want to hug you or calm you!!"Jin burst out everything the guys told him.

"S-so...y-you d-don't like me..."I said with me head facing the ground.

After all of the arguements the ferris wheel stop at last.

I run out from the seat and crying.I run far away because I don't want to see his face.

When I'm running,suddenly I heard someone shouted behind me.

"LEE YOOMI!!I LOVE YOU!!"

When I turned around, I saw that person was Jin.

I stand there like a statue with my eyes opening wide because no one ever shouted I love you to me.

He run toward me then he hug me and whispered me something.

"Lee Yoomi..I love you..I love you since the day we met but I'm not sure I need to tell you or not..I don't like the guys teased me so I followed what they said..sorry Yoomi..I want you to know that I will protect you and care about you all the time..please don't leave me... "he confessed to me and hug me tighter.

"I-I...love you too and I will not leave you because I can't...y-you are hugging me so tight till I can't breath..."I said.

"Ohh!! Sorry~"he said and he pulled off the hug.

"It's okay.."I reply.

"So~will you accept me??"Jin asked me with a smile.

"Accept you what??"I teased.

"Yah~Lee Yoomi..! Don't you dare to teased me or I'll kiss you.."he said.

"I'm not teasing you~hey Jin..."I said.

"What??"he reply.

"Accept you what??~"I teased him again.

He's not saying anything but suddenly he leaned foward and kiss me on my lips.

My eyes are widened of what he's doing right now.

"KIM SEOK JIN!! STOP THAT!! THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE HERE!! >.<"I said and pulled of from the kiss.

"That's why I said don't teased me..or I'll do that again with a longer time..haha.."Jin said.

"Fine~I'll not tease you anymore or maybe forever so that you can't kiss me..haha.. :p" I said.

"I'm serious now..will you accept me..?? As your boyfriend.."Jin asked.

"No.."I reply.

"Whyy??!!"Jin asked with a sad look.

"I'm just joking...hahaha..Kim Seok Jin??"I said.

"Yes??"he replied.

"I accepted you as my boyfriend.."I said with a smile.

"Yay!!"he shouted and kissed me again.

"Stop it!! >.< don't do that in the public!! and let's go to find them.."I said.

"Let's go~"Jin said.

He took my hand and going to find them together.

____________________♥♡___________________

Chapter 10 updated!
Sorry for the grammar errors or spellings.
Enjoy~ ^.^

Thank you for who is supporting me when I'm doing this fanfic.