The Horror Museum (Part 24)

8:00p.m.

In my dorm:

Someone is opening the door.

It was Minji.

"Minji..where did you go?? why are you so late??"I asked.

"Why??! Is there anything happened when I'm not here??!! Jin hurt you again??!!"she asked.

Suddenly an idea came out from my mind..

"Yes!!! Huhuhu!! >.< I broke up with him!! "I lied sadly.

"OMG!! REALLY??! AWW~DON'T BE SO SAD YOO..I'M HERE.."she said and comforting me.

"MINJI!!~"I acted then hug her.

"It's okay Yoomi..Jin is a stupid jerk!! "Minji shouted angrily.

"Hey..why are you saying my honey stupid jerk huh??!!"I burst out suddenly.

Yoomi POV

"Oh no..I'm busted...why are you so stupid Yoomi.. =,="I said to myself.

"Ehem..are you saying your honey just now??"Minji asked curiously.

"E-erm..n-no!! I'm not saying anything just now~you probably heard it wrong..hahaha.."I covered it.

"Noo~...I definitely heard that.."she said with one eyebrow moving upward.

"Fine..I'm busted..I lied to you..hehe..it's just a misunderstood..we solved it.. ;)"I said.

"Oh..it's good then..but since you lied to me..you'll be washing the toilet for 1 week hohoho~.."Minji ordered.

"WHAT??!"I shouted.

"2 weeks~"she teased.

"Fine~ fine~1 week..."I said.

___________""__________""__________

Tomorrow morning:

On the way to school with Minji,

"Yay!! Yoomi!!I'm very excited!!!"Minji shouted.

"Yea~me too~!! ^_^"I reply.

"I heard that the museum contain many real ghost stories and ghosts~!!"she said excitedly.

"Really??! Wow!! I can't wait to be there!!.."I reply.

Arrived at the classroom:

Teacher comes in,

"Alright class..today we'll be visiting the horror museum. But before that, I need to inform that some of the students from the other class will be joining the activity too.."the teacher said.

"Okay~!!"the students reply.

Waiting for the busses:

"Omo Yoomi!! I'm very excited!!"Minji said.

"Haha..you're telling me the same thing for the second time..."I said.

I saw Jin was standing there with V.

"Let's go and greet them.."I said to Minji.

"Okay~!!"she reply.

"Hey guys~"I greet.

"Hi Yoomi.. :)"they greet back.

"Omg!! The bus is here!! Let's go!!"Minji shouted and pulling V with her.

"This girl ah...so cute.."I mumbled.

"So..let's get going.."Jin said and I nodded.

On the bus: