Visiting Jin's Dorm(Part 2)

In my room with Minji:

"What should I wear to Jin's place?? should I wear dress?"I asked Minji.

"Nahh~no need..You are only going to Jin's dorm to do your school project, you are not going for a date tough.."Minji teased.

"Yeah she's right..All I need to wear was casual clothing.."

Yoomi start to check her cupboard and found a cute pink t-shirt and a shorts.

"This is perfect! It was casual and comfortable."I said to myself.

Yoomi took her study stuff and get going to Jin's dorm.

Yoomi POV

"Oh my god~I'm very nervous~~I haven't been to a guy's dorm before..especially a handsome guy dorm..Jin was a handsome and shy boy..I really like him..."

Suddenly I felt somebody just pat on my shoulder.

"Omo!!" I look behind and saw it was Jin.

"Hi Yoomi~and sorry..am I scared you?" Jin asked.

"Oh..hi Jin..ahh..n-no you didn't scared me.." I answered shyly because I'm afraid he heard why I said.

"Oh..it's good then..since I live with my friends, so let me show you to our dorm..oh ya..by the way,I like your outfit..it was pink and it suited you.You look cute on that outfit.." he said with a smile.

"Thank you..and lets go to your dorm because it'll be late soon.."I answered.

In Jin's quarter:

"Wow!your dorm are very big.!"I said.

"Yeah..since I live together with my friends, the dorm would be larger..oh ya..let me introduce you to my friends "Jin told me.

"Nice!" I said.

Chapter 2 done!
Sorry bcoz chapter2 are short haha..this idea came out from my mind suddenly. .so pls enjoy it

Sorry bcoz chapter two are short haha...this idea came out from my mind suddenly..so I want you guys to enjoy it..^_^