Ending (Part 50)

Tomorow Morning:

7:00a.m.

#kringggggg~!!(alarm clock)

"Time to wakeup Lee Yoomi~"I said to myself and yawned.

I walk to the washroom to clean myself.When I walk out, I saw the gift that I want to give for Jin had been put on my table.

"Oh yea! I can give it to him now!!~"I said happily but suddenly,

#knock~#knock~#knock~

"Yoomi!! Faster come downstairs and help me to do the house chores~"mom ordered.

"Can I do it tomorow?? because toda..

"No~you must do it today and now,faster..!!"mom command.

"Alright.."I said with a disappoint look.

"Hais..maybe I can only go after I do the house chores.."I said to myself.

I walk downstairs and help mom with the house chores.When I'm done, it's already in the afternoon.

"I should get going now.."I mumbled.

"Mom!! anything else??"I asked.

"No~you can go now~"she reply.

"Goodbye!!~"I said happily and run out from my house holding Jin's present.

I took a taxi to Jin's house.

Arrive there:

"Why is it nobody home??"I said while peeking inside the huge house.

Suddenly someone pat on my shoulder.

"Omg!!"I shouted.

As I turn around, I saw a guard was standing there.

"Sorry for scaring you just now miss,I don't mean to.."the guard said.

"Oh~it's okay..by the way,where are them??"I ask while pointing inside the house.

"You meant Mr.Kim family??"the guard ask.

"Yea.."I reply.

"Don't you know??"he ask again.

"Know what??"I ask curiously.

"Today, their son had been sent to the hospital due to his brain cancer..I've heard that the tumour had became more cancerous.. "the guard explained.

"No..no..this cant be.."I mumbled.

"Which hospital did they go??"I asked worryingly.

"They went to the (hospital name).."the guard reply.

"Thankyou!!"I said while running to get a taxi.

I rush to the hospital the guard told me.

At the hospital:

"NURSE, WHERE'S PATIENT KIM SEOKJIN ROOM??!!"I shouted to the nurse.

"Relax miss, I'll search for you.."the nurse said.

"Faster please!!"I said while looking around the hospital to see if I saw Mr.Kim or someone I know.

"Done miss, Kim SeokJin is in room 412.."the nurse said.

"Thankyou very much!!~"I rush to the room she told me.

When I open the door,I heard..

"Death time 2:46p.m."

and I know..it's too late..Jin is laying on the bed without moving.

I saw Mrs.Kim, Mary, Mr.Lim and Mr.Kim are crying.As I slowly walk toward Jin, my tears started to fall down from my eyes.

"Jin..please wakeup..please..I beg you..I have a present for you..please wakeup and tell me you like it or not.."I said in a low tone and holding the gift while looking at him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY ME!! TELL ME THIS IS ANOTHER SURPRISE YOU WANT TO MAKE FOR ME!! WAKEUP!! CAN'T YOU HEAR ME?? KIM SEOKJIN WAKEUP!!"I shouted as more tears are rolling down from my eyes.

"Jin.. please.. reply me.. I don't want you to leave me alone.. "I said while hugging him tightly.

"Excuse me, miss we need to check the patient for the last time.."the doctor said and I move backward.

"Yoomi,Jin had already leave this world.."Mrs.Kim said while comforting me.

I didn't reply her a single word but still looking at Jin.

"Excuse me,can you all wait outside this room first??"a nurse asked.

When I walk out from the room with Kim family, I turn back and look at Jin for the last time and I saw the doctor are covering Jin's body with a white cloth and writing his last report.

Outside the room:

"Why-Why nobody text me about Jin??"I ask them all.

"Jin told us to do so.."Mr.Kim answered me.

"Why.."I mumbled.

"Yoomi, Jin told me to give this to you..he said you'll know the answer in here.."Mrs.Kim handed me a diary.

I left the hospital and headed back home.I didn't say anything to mom.I walk to my room while looking at the diary Mrs.Kim gave to me.

In my room:

I sit down on my study chair and put the diary on the table.As I slowly open the diary, I saw it writes Jin's Diary.When I flip to the first page, I saw many pictures that I've took using his phone before.All the pictures had been decorated with beautiful stickers and a short note had been written below them.When I flip to the last page, I saw a short message for me.

Dear Yoomi,

When you're reading this, I probably had been transfer to another world .I write this message for you are to tell you that I'm very happy to have you as my girlfriend.I want to tell you that I like you since the day we met at the high school.Although I'm in the other world right now, I'll always protecting you from here..
I'm so sorry for not telling you about me going to the hospital.I told all of my family not to text you because I don't want you to drop more tears for me.You must be a happy Yoomi and please don't be a sad Yoomi all the time and for my last wish, please find other good boyfriend for you.If you can, please forget all the memories of you with me.

Love, Jin

"Jin,you're so silly..I'll be a happy Yoomi and I'll not forgeting you as my boyfriend..I love you.."

____________♥♡____________

The ending updated!!~
I've done this story at last!! Thankyou for who are reading my story till the end.
It's long huh? 50 chapter wkwk..
Please comment how's the ending I've made.Do you like it?
Once again, thankyou so much guys!!~ ^.^