The Misunderstanding (Part 16)

The boy just standing there with his back facing me.

"Are you the one who text me just now??"I asked curiously.

"Yes..it's me.."he reply and turn around.

I was shock because he is...Jimin..

"Jimin?? O.O"I said.

"Yoomi...I like you.."he said directly then run toward me and hug me tighly.

"Jimin are you okay??"I asked.

"I'm not okay..NOT OKAY!! I like you Yoomi..b-but why??!! Why do you like Jin and not me??! I like you since Jin bought you to our dorm..That day when I saw Jin was sleeping beside you I was very angry but I always keep calm when you're with him because I believe that one day you'll like me..but NO!! You don't like me and he became your boyfriend now!! It hurts me do you know that??!! >.<"Jimin shouted.

He bursted out everything in his mind but soon he's crying because he's hurt.

"I'm so sorry Jimin.. :( I don't know that you like me..stop crying now please..I don't want to see you crying..sorry Jimin.."I said and I hugged him back.

Jin POV

"Yah Kim Seok Jin!!~you should be with her now since it's already late..what if she've been chase by the boy just now?? Ahh~I better go to her dorm to see if she's already there.."

As I walked to her dorm.I pass by the fountain because it is the shortcut to her dorm.

On my way, I saw two couple are hugging each other beside the fountain.

"Aww~ so sweet..it'll be me and Yoomi turn next time"Jin mumbled.

But soon, he saw that the two couple was me and Jimin.

Yoomi POV

"Stop crying Jimin...you're making me heartached"I said.

"Are you??"Jimin asked then suddenly he leaned foward and kissed me.

Before I can pulled back,

I saw Jin was standing there with a disappointed look.I think he saw it all.

He then run away but I can see tears are coming out from his eyes.

I want to chase him but Jimin are hugging me too tight till I can't pull off from the hug and won't stop kissing me.

"Jimin! >.<"I said and pulled off myself.

"Yoomi..Can I just hug you for the last time?? Then I'll not bothered you anymore."he said.

"Okay..thank you Jimin..although we cannot be couple..but we still can be bestfriend right??"I comforted him.

"Thanks Yoomi.."he reply.

"You should go back to your dorm now..it's already late..we still have class tomorrow.."he said.

"Okay..goodnight Jimin.."I told him.

"Good night.."he replied.

Yoomi POV

As I walked away..my mind thought about Jin.

"How should I explain to him?? what if he doesn't believe what I've said and doesn't forgive me?? Yah~Lee Yoomi you should told Jin the truth from the beginning and not regretting right now.. >.< I'll explained everything to him tomorrow recess time.."I promised to myself.

I open the door and saw Minji was there.

"Hey Minji.."I greeted.

"Hi Yoomi..what took you so long today??"she asked.

"E-erm..nothing..you better sleep now because tomorrow have school."I changed the topic.

"Okay..goodnight then.. :) "she said.

"Goodnight Minji.."I reply.

I go to the toilet and clean myself then go to sleep.

_____________#@______________

Monday, 6:00a.m. Morning:

#Kringg #Kringg #Kringg~

The alarm rings as usual.

"Yahhh~~good morning Minji~"I yawned.

"Morning Yoomi~"she said.

After cleaned ourself, we eat some cereals then head to class.

In the class:

"Morning my alien~"Minji greet Taehyung with a hug.

"Morning Jiji~"he reply Minji and hug back.

I walk toward Jin and greet him.

"M-morning Jin.."I say with a low voice and a smile.

He doesn't reply me anything. I think it's because of yesterday.

I seat beside him and we're not talking to each other.

"Hey..why are you two so quiet today??"Minji asked.

"A-ahh~b-because..hey wait..why are you so busy-body??"I asked back.

"Mm...nothing haha.."she reply then turn back to Taehyung.

____________》《___________

Chapter 16 updated~

Sorry for:
-boring chapter.
-grammar errors.
-spellings.

Please vote thank you ^.^