8

The week had gone by like a flash. All of Olivia's time had been spent at the studio, working on the group dances and the duet.

Her and Tom has become a lot closer due to the amount of time they were spending together. In fact, she'd become closer to everyone in the studio.

When Friday rolled around, they were all chatting excitedly about the party they had planned for that evening.

'Who's bringing snacks?' Lamar asked randomly, while they were in the middle of one of their dances.

'Everyone is. We've discussed this Lamar.' Briar laughed.

'Sorry! Food is important.' Lamar shrugged.

'Well now I'm starving and I can't focus on the dance, thanks Lamar.' Trevor groaned.

'Well it's nearly 5:30 so we should probably wrap this up so we can get ready for the party.' Brittany suggested.

'Good idea. We've done a lot today anyway' Harrison replied.

They all headed into the changing rooms, chatting excitedly amongst themselves.

——

'I have nothing to wear!' Olivia cried, flopping onto her bed.

'We've been through plenty of options. They all look amazing. Just pick something.' Taveeta laughed.

Taveeta had come over to Olivia's before the party so they could get ready together. She hadn't expected Olivia to take so long honestly.

'Can you pick for me.' Olivia smiled.

'Fine.' Taveeta walked over to the pile of clothes on the floor and plucked a simple white top and black jeans from it, 'see, it's not that hard to look nice.'

She tossed the clothes over to Olivia, who reluctantly went to the bathroom to put the outfit on. She sighed as she looked in the mirror, Taveeta really had good taste.

'Who are you trying to impress anyway, it's a casual hangout you know?' Taveeta called from the next room.

Olivia headed back out into the bedroom, 'No one, I just don't want to look bad,' she replied.

'Hmm really?' Taveeta asked, raising one eyebrow, 'What about Tom?'

Olivia tried her best to fight back the blush forming on her cheeks, 'What about him? We're friends.'

'Sure. And I'm a sea urchin,' Taveeta rolled her eyes, 'I've seen the way he looks at you. I'm not blind.'

Olivia huffed and headed to the door, 'We should probably go, we don't want to be late,' she said, grabbing a coat.

'Oh I see how it is,' Taveeta laughed as she followed Olivia.

——

When Olivia and Taveeta got there, everyone else was already there. Taveeta knocked on the door.

'Hey guys!' Harrison greeted, opening the door to the girls.

'Hi.' The girls replied in unison, stepping into the apartment.

Olivia had pictured Tom and Harrison's apartment in her head, but it was nothing like she predicted. She expected a typical, messy boys apartment, but instead it was clean and nicely decorated. It was modern with a black and white colour scheme. She was honestly impressed by it.

The others were sat in the living area, laughing together.

'Make yourselves at home,' Harrison said to the girls.