White Ink by CupcakeLucy

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21004751

This book is by CupcakeLucy

Summary:

Kook, I need to tell you something, I began as I sat down on the edge of my bed, taking both of Jungkooks palms into my much smaller ones.

I wanted to tell you for a while, believe me, I never intended to keep it a secret. But I I dont know how to explain this I just never really felt ready to tell you. I stuttered over my rehearsed phrases.

Jungkook nodded slowly. Are you ready now? he questioned carefully. If not-

I am! I said surely, not letting myself back out of this. Ill- uh, Ill show you, I spoke, voice small, as I turned my back to him. He gasped and I havent even started undressing. Surely, he was fully aware that this was a big deal. Ive never let him see nor touch my back and now he was going to find out why.

or

Jimin finally tells Jungkook his secret. What happens next?

Chapter 3

And youre sure youre ready to tell him? Tae asked me again.

I nodded my head, eyes concentrated on my hands as I carefully replanted our rapidly growing lavender.

I am sure, Taehyung. Weve been together for almost a year. I think its about damn time. And you have no idea how awkward sex is with clothes on, I chuckled lightly and Tae snickered.

I can imagine, he stretched his arms into the air, looking around the slowly awakening city below us. I nudged his hip with my index finger, catching his attention.

Look at her, I showed the lavender to him, holding the pot up so he could take it.

Ah, shes a real beauty. Are you happier in your new home? More spacious, isnt it? he asked sweetly, his smile, brighter than the rising sun, directed at the plant. He placed the pot on the ground of our garden. Since the weather got warmer, we put away the glass panels that create the walls of our greenhouse. This way we usually shelter the plants and small creatures living among them from rain, snow and cold.

So how are you going to do it? Tae inquired, sitting next to me on the wooden table, shooing the bees and butterflies out of the way.

Im not sure. Ill just invite him over and tell him and hope for the best, I guess. I shrugged, darting my eyes around unsurely.

Its gonna be okay, honey, Tae snaked his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his chest. Im spending the weekend with Hobi-hyung and Yoongi-hyung, so the apartment is all yours. I was positive that he was winking at me, though I couldnt see his expression. However, I felt his lips kissing the top of my head reassuringly.

Thank you, Tae. Youre The best friend, I smiled, closing my eyes to let his comforting warmth wash over me.

I know that, of course, he tickled my sides until I let out a loud laugh.

Now get back to work, Ill go downstairs and make some delicious breakfast for you, he grinned sweetly as he jumped down from the table.

Please dont, I stopped him with a horrified expression.

I burned pancakes once. Once, he responded with a finger raised in my direction. No, not the middle one.

And we couldnt get the smell out of the kitchen for a week. And had to throw out the pan, I laughed at his adorable pout.

Youre being mean. If you act like this, Im just going to stay home for the weekend and cockblock you to death, he folded his arms on his chest and gave me a stubborn look.