A World For Us by ShiraEl96

This story is by ShiraEl96

The twitter is @ ShiraEl_96 and the link is https://archiveofourown.org/works/24081079/chapters/58044862#workskin

Summary:

Stripper Jimin comes crashing into Jungkook's life, an engaged young CEO. Changing the way he views the world.

Chapter 1

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon! Very well deserved!"

Jeon Jungkook, 22 years old, korean entrepeneur, recently claimed his father's position as the new CEO of Jeon Corp. Jungkook had been a prodigy student, he didn't initially want to follow his father's footsteps but he was raised to do so. His father was a very stubborn man, he let him enjoy his passion, but called it a hobby. His mother never said anything about the issue, she rarely ever commented on business affairs, therefore, Jungkook found himself without support in what he truly wanted to do, and gave into the idea that all he should be doing was follow his father and inherit the company.

"Thank you Mr. Lee, I hope to live up to your expectations"- Jungkook bowed at one of the partners currently in the room. His father had just announced he would take the next step and receive the title of CEO, with him guiding Jungkook through the position for a year, as not to overwhelm him with everything at once.

"Well this calls for a celebration don't you think?"- Another partner commented

"Of course! I know just the place"- His father replied- "Kid call Minhyu, tell him you won't be home for dinner, we'll be out celebrating all night"

"Oh um t-tonight we are supposed to have a movie date, father"- Jungkook stuttered

"I'm sure he'll understand, he'll be happy you got this promotion too, it means more money for your upcoming wedding"- his father elbowed him playfully as he winked and went to talk to the other partners

Ah yes, Jungkook's fiance, Jang Minhyu. Beautiful young man, also the son of Mr. Jang a very wealthy partner of Jeon Corp. He rarely ever joined any business meetings or events related to the company. He had followed in his mother's footsteps an american model. He was a 23 year old model based on Korea, tall, dark hair, blue eyes, beautiful, just beautiful. Unfortunately this was the only way Jungkook could describe his fiance without lying.

His parents had been very understanding when it came to his sexuality, they had tried to arrange a marriage between him and a woman, but Jungkook couldn't go through with it, he never wanted to hurt someone because he could not be commited to a relationship in which he wasn't even attracted to his partner. His father was furious at the time, not understanding why he would deny marriage to the daughter of a powerful family, that is, until Jungkook explained. His father laughed at the moment when he came out with a 'You should have said so before!' And two days later, he was engaged to a man he had never even met other than through magazines.

"Honey? Um hi"- Jungkook greeted his fiance through the phone.

"Did you get it? Are you CEO now?"- Minhyu answered.

"Baby I haven't seen you since this morning and that's your first question?"- Jungkook rolled his eyes

"Well, yeah. I want to know"

"Right, yeah I did, my father will help me for the first year"

"Oh my god perfect! So we can do the catering company I wanted for the wedding instead of that cheap one you chose?"

"I thought we talked about this, my friend is the owner of that restaurant I didn't choose it because it's cheap"- Jungkook said with a sigh

"Ugh it's just not classy Jungkook!"