Confused by 19ARMY923457

https://archiveofourown.org/works/11933280/chapters/26973534

Story by 19ARMY923457

Summary:

Jimin always believed he was straight until that one night when everything changed.

[We'll use the Korean school year march-june/september-december]

Chapter 1

I have to say that here Jungkook is 16 but in 11th grade while Jimin will be turning 18.

Jimin just couldn't believe it. It was a dream (or a nightmare, he didn't know) and he would surely wake up in the next second. But he didn't. It was the reality. This smoking hot guy was the new transfer student. And he was walking towards him after his little self-introduction.

Flashback to 1 month ago.

Jimin was bored. He had spent hours being lazy, not doing anything at all. So he got up and grabbed his phone which was charging on the other side of the room. Ha saw that Taehyung had sent him a text.

'Dude, there's a party at Namjoon's tonight. You wanna come?'

Jimin was in his last year of high school. He wasn't an adult but his friend Namjoon (Moni hyung as he liked to call him) decided that him and Taehyung should get used to how being a young adult was. He meant going to every party in town. So he replied to Taehyung.

'Why not? I'm bored anyway. What time?'

Taehyung immediately answered.

'5.You should get dressed.'

Jimin looked at the time. It was 3P.M. He should indeed get dressed. He walked towards his closet and looked inside it. He found a black t-shirt, black leather pants and a black leather jacket. He thought about it a bit and decided to leave the jacket. They were in August anyway, it was boiling hot outside! So before dressing up, he want ro take a shower. He styled his hair so he could reveal his attractive forehead. He then weared his t-shirt and decided to put some makeup on. He got his beloved eyeliner out of his secret drawer in his room and went back to the bathroom. He traced a thin line over his eyelashes and blinked two times before looking at himself in the mirror. He smiled as he was satisfied with the outcome and went back to his room. He slipped the pants on and looked at the time. Already 3:30. He thought of going to Taehyung's to help him since he was always struggling with choosing his clothes. So Jimin put his phone in his back pocket, took his keys and went out of his house. No one was home as every holidays. His parents were probably somewhere in Korea, sipping on light alcoholic drinks under the blazing sun while being at a party in a big villa with their rich friends. As for his brother, he was staying with his friends in Japan. So Jimin got out of the house and locked the door behind him.

Taehyung's house was at a five minutes walk. They had always lived by each other. Their parents were long-time friends and so when they were born, they were bound to become best friends. So Jimin quickly arrived at Taehyung's and rang the bell before entering. Taehyung was alone at home too since their parents had gone God knows where together. He heard music coming from Taehyung's room and walked towards it. Jimin opened the door and was surpised to find his best friend sprawled on his bed, face first instead of running around to find the best attire in the world.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jimin asked as he stopped the music.

"Dying. Isn't it obvious?" Taehyung replied. Jimin made him sit up.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"Hoseok is going to be at the party. Jung fucking Hoseok! My biggest crush ever!"