PROLOGUE

NOW

SWITZERLAND

Assisted Suicide Clinic, Dignitas.

The smell of death pervaded their nostrils as they breathed in their first breath in the Suicide Centre building. The lady's wheelchair was pushed passed the entrance by her carer, down a gloomy lonely hallway deprived of flowers and captivating lights. The wheels stopped rolling when they reached the receptionist.

The Swiss woman who was in her mid-forties looked at the new arrivals. A young female in a wheelchair. And a man that helped her with it stood behind her.

Are they a couple? They are both very good looking. The Swiss receptionist thought. Had it been the time of regency and had the man
been a woman, he would have married a king. And as for the female, she was so beautiful. So gorgeous ­ the kind of beauty that was certain to inspire ballads, cause wars and enchant both priests and non-clergy men. And if there was a man who could pass up having her, without a shred of doubt, he had a boyfriend lurking somewhere. What are these kind of people doing here?

"How may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

Stupid question. She thought to her herself. This was the home of death. Why else would they be here? But what could have led such lovely angels to visit Dignitas?

She punched the buttons on the keyboard of her desktop. "What's your name?" she asked, looking through the information on her computer.

"I'm Tristan White. I'm her care..."

The stunning lady on the wheelchair interrupted him. "My name is Indira Kapoor. And I am here to die".

***Playlist - Soon you'll get better by Taylor Swift ***

----
What do you guys think? Did you like the chapter? If yes, please, don't forget to vote ❤

----What do you guys think? Did you like the chapter? If yes, please, don't forget to vote ❤