Four

[i drew that for a Drawing project. I know I didn't shade, we weren't supposed to.

Also, does anyone have any angst ideas for future stories? Any ship ideas? Anything? I have like,, 16 drafts but I don't have motivation to write them.]

****

Roman felt two pairs of arms wrap around him and he couldn't help but flinch slightly at the touch. The arms loosened around him in case he wanted to pull away.

"It's alright Roman," one of the people spoke softly. He looked up a little and saw a mix of green and grey to the side of him through his tears. "We're here for you.."

"Re-Remus..?" Roman asked, unsure if he was just seeing things or if his twin was really there.

"Yes, it's me and Dede.." Remus murmured, gently wiping his brothers tears away. Roman hesitantly leaned into the touch, the gentleness feeling foreign–especially from his brother.

"We're bot going to hurt you Roman," Deceit whispered from his other side. "Would it be alright if we took you to your bed?"

Roman nodded a little but felt too weak to stand up. Deceit picked him up, blushing a little when Roman nuzzled his chest. The two brought Roman to his bed to cuddle him and protect him.

"Wh-why are you b-being nice to m-me..?" Roman asked in a scared tone. Remus felt his chest tighten as he realized how broken his brother is. Deceit, on the other hand, wanted to kill whomever hurt the prince.

"Because you deserve kindness and love.." Remus replied. "You're my brother and I would do anything to protect you. Sure, we may not have the best sibling relationship right now, but I want to fix that. We're family Roman, and family always protects each other."

Deceit smiled a little at Remus words. He gently ran his fingers through Romans hair and kissed his nose. "No one deserves to be abused. No one deserves that level of pain. Ever."

Roman didn't want to believe them. He knew for a fact that he was useless. Pathetic. Egoistic. Stupid. The list goes on and on.

"Roman, I know when you're lying."
"I-Im not– I'm not lying.."

The two hugged him a little tighter as they began to hum a lullaby, hoping to calm the prince down. They silently made a plan as he began to fall asleep.