Twelve

[I UPDATED THE TRIGGER LIST AGAIN-
There's smut for Innys part.

*sees everyone happy I'm torturing Patton* I- Wtf-? Also, I have a meme

Darklings (og readers): *smiles while house is on fire* This is fine..
New Readers: *screaming loudly* This is NOT fine!!]

------

A warm sensation and the feeling of being constricted wasn't something Roman liked waking up to. Usually, it meant Patton was having fun and they were going to play a game. The prince refused to open his eyes, afraid of what he would see.

But then he felt something nuzzle him and his eyes opened slightly to see that the warmth and constriction was just a giant cuddle party. He sighed in relief at the knowledge of being in the arms of people that are safe.

But..then it hit him..

They knew what he tried to do and he's pretty sure Patton will punish him for it later..

With a small sigh, Roman did his best to wiggle free from the arms that bind him to the bed without waking up the Sides. From the looks on their faces, he's pretty sure that they've been crying a lot, especially Remus with his mascara leaking down his face like someone had dumped water on him, and Virgil with his eye shadow smudged. Logan stirred a little and tightened his home on Roman, accidentally pressing against the bandages. Roman winced and took in a sharp breath as he slowly slid his hand away from Logan.

"D-dont leave, pl-please Ro..!" Virgil begged in his sleep, tears streaming down his face once more as a nightmare plagued him.

"Shh, Virgil, its alright," Roman cooed, holding Virgil close to him as much as he could. "I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere.."

Virgil latched onto him like a child as Roman did his best to hold him while he had Logan, Deceit and Remus holding him as well. He..didn't know they care so much about him to be completely honest, and it threw him off guard.

"I guess I'll just lay here until you all wake up because I'm trapped.." Roman mumbled, though his mind began to drift off already and he went into a daze like state as he stared up at the ceiling.

>We'll never make it out alive<

Patton yawned quietly as he woke up. He moved his arms to rub his eyes except he couldn't move them. He panicked as he realized he was strapped down to a bed in an unfamiliar room.

"Oh my morality, look at you~" A voice cooed softly from the shadows of the room. Patton whimpered as he remembered what had a happened the night before.

"Please don't hurt me," Patton begged softly as the tears already filled his eyes. He flinched when a hand with sharp nails wiped his eyes.

"Hurt you? Or dear me, no. I'm giving you a reward for taking your punishment like a good boy last night." Insanity hummed as he forcefully kissed Patton. Patton couldn't do anything but let it happen.

Inny began to kiss down Patton's jawline and down to his neck. The moral man let out a soft moan when Inny had found his sweet spot, his back arching when the dark boy bit and sucked on that spot.

"Pl-please don't," Patton gasped out, though his words were empty. Inny had dug his nails into Patton and released his venom just enough to keep the boy under his control. Too much and he could give Patton a painful dead.

Just like he had killed Rage before.

Patton let out moans as Inny kissed down his body, leaving dark hickeys and bite marks in his place. Then the insane boy shoved into Patton without warning or preparation.

Patton let out a scream of pain, tears rolling down his cheeks as he tugged at the restrictions. He sobbed but Inny comforted him with kisses and whispers of praises. It took quite a while for Patton to calm down and adjust to the new length in him.

He cried out as Insanity went rough and fast, tears streaming down his face in pain and pleasure. He felt a knot in his stomach and squeezed his eyes shut.

Nononononono! He was not enjoying this!

...

Or..maybe, just maybe.. He was..

Maybe he really was enjoying being pounded into by someone that could kill you so easily if he wasn't restrained in time.

Maybe he enjoyed the way Insanity was treating him.

Maybe..he was just manipulated way too easily..

"M-Master! Pl-please let me c-cum!" Patton moaned out, clenching around Innys member. "Pl-please!"

"Not yet, pathetic slut. You have to earn the right to cum," Insanity growled out. He groaned in pleasure as he felt Patton tighten around him. Patton moaned at the degrading and whimpered at he was denied orgasm.

He tried again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

It lasted for two hours thanks to Insanitys long lasting stamina and by the time Patton had been given the privilege to ejaculate, he was severely overstimulated and temporarily paralyzed from the waist down. His body was covered in scratched and marks, and his face was covered in tear tracks.

Inny cleaned him up gently and undid the restraints after he was clean. Patton felt so..full and his mind was foggy.

He couldn't think straight, not that he was anyways.

For some reason, he felt the need to give Insanity his mind, soul and body. He felt strangely loved and cared for by him and it made his heart dizzy in love.

Curling up in his "lover's" arms, he smiled as he drifted to sleep.

"I love you, Insanity.."