Six

[Quick self promotion:
SirSingsAlot and I have have been working hard on a book called "Voices Behind The Screen".  It's Roman angst and since y'all are reading this book, I'm sure you'll like that book too. You can find it on their account! Just go their profile and it'll be there!

Now back to your regular programming!]

••••

"This is all your fault!" Remus yelled at Patton as Deceit desperately tried to get Roman to unlock the door.

"Me? What makes you think I'm the cause?!" Patton feigned offense. He placed a hand on his chest in mock shock.

"You don't think he didn't tell us what you do to him?!" Remus went to go choke Patton but was held back by Deceit. "You hurt my brother and now he's starting to fade! He's letting himself die because of you!"

[Just a quick off topic note, some of this may reference the TALIS series, so if I mention something from those two books, forgive me]

Virgil and Logan heard the commotion and came to see what was happening. Both Deceit and Remus were crying and Deceit was holding back a shouting Remus.

"Re, stop, hurting him won't save Roman.. You're part Creativity, can't you get into his room..?" Deceit spoke softly. Remus shook his head, glaring at Patton with just and hatred in his eyes.

"What is going on?" Logan asked confused. He and Virgil stood next to Patton.

"Patton hurt Roman!" Remus yelled, losing his grip on reality and going into a downward spiral of intrusive thoughts and panic.

"He's obviously lying! I would never hurt Roman!" Patton stated with false innocent. It made the bitter sweet taste fill Deceits mouth, making him gag.

"Lie." Deceit hissed out. Virgil knew when Deceit tasted a lie. He knew how Deceit would subtly wince at the taste that fills his mouth.

"Patton, what did you do to Roman?" Virgil asked, standing beside Remus to comfort him.

"Nothing! I didn't do anything!"

Once again, the taste filled Deceits mouth, causing him to gag. This time he had to cover his mouth to keep from purging.

"Stop lying Patton, you're causing more harm by doing so." Virgil stated with a scowl. Logan bit his lip before going over to Deceit to see if he was alright.

Patton couldn't believe it. His family had sided with the pathetic dark sides!

"Fine. I taught the pathetic little bitch a lesson. So what if he dies? He'll be replaced anyways!" Patton shrugged casually before turning around and walking away.

There was a quiet click on the door when Patton was put of sight. The group looked at the door and Remus turned the handle to open it.

The sight was not what they had been expecting.