Introduction, and character information!

Hey, it's Ellie! I decided to go up on my plans for a Countryhuman fanfic, and start with Gerpol!

So as planned, I probably will make another book but the perspectives of Russia and America are the main ones. Anyways, the characters and some info here: (OkAy, okay, I know I originally had them at 17+, but I'm changing them to younger teenagers now, mkkKK?)

Full name (Surname and Firstname only, I don't know what middle names would be.): Russia Moscow. (Sorry if I spelt it wrong, the nightcore version of the song is spelt "Moskau" but everyone calls it "Moscow" and the song is German and- you get what I mean.. Edit: just realised that I'm a retard, 'Moskau' is the German way to say 'Moscow' isn't it? [facepalming in English])

Gender: Male.

Sexuality: ...Bisexual.

Height: 6'1 (He's a tall boi)

Hobbies: Uh..I'll go with the cliche of drinking Vodka.

Likes: ...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, America and Vodka? (I don't knOW, what a country would like)

Dislikes: ..Too much attention (I'm trying to make him not the cliche bitch but then I don't feel like him being the soft kind boy would work either-)

Age: 15

Style: Eh..Hoodies 'n' stuff, and an ushanka, which he always wears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Germany Berlin (I'm going with the...Capital of the countries? I don't know, I'm going with what the usual is, my google history is now 'How do u spell Moskau?' and 'whats the capital of Germany')

Gender: Male

Sexuality: G A E.

Height: 5'2 (Awww, that's average height for like, an eleven year old! Adorable~)

Hobbies: Helping others, being clumsy, doing way more work than he needs to, and just being a helpful country.

Likes: Helping others, people being kind to him.

Dislikes: Bitches (Not dogs, just bitchy people), being too clumsy, doing too much work to realize he now has no time to do shit.

Age: 15

Style: Jumpers that are the perfect size, and ties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (I just realised this is more work than I expected just to type down what all the characters are like 'n' shit)

Y'know fuck this, I'll just not go into as much detail with the rest.

Name: Canada. (no lastname for you I'm lazy)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Hobbies: Annoying her brother, America.

Height: 5'5

~~~~

Name: America DC.

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Hobbies: Kinda stalking Russia

Height:  5'1

~~~~

Name: Poland

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual (I'm gonna just do this because I don't want every character to just be a gay boy, might get boring)

Hobbies: Being an awkward, cute mess

Height: 5'1

~~~~~~~~~~

There's more but I'll probably just...Introduce them as they appear?

And yes Germany and Russia's parents are USSR and Third Reich, or as I like to call him, 'Windmill face' xd

All the countries who attend school are between 14-17