Chapter 10 - The angery Brit

Britain's POV

I was drinking tea in mine and France's room, until a loud 'bang!' coming from America's room, disturbing my teatime. I sighed, 'Why does America keep annoying people? I bet he's made Germany fall or something. Doesn't sound too peculiar for a chap like him.' I got up, walking over to America's room. I opened the door, expecting to see Germany on the floor, holding a broken pair of glasses, whilst America tries to apologise and say it was just an accident. Instead, Germany was asleep at America's desk, with what seemed like homework underneath his head. I looked around, not seeing who I thought would've been keeping Germany from doing any work or sleeping. "America? Ol' chap, where are you?" I asked quietly, my question seeming to dissolve into thin air as I gained no reply. "I guess I won't order McDonalds..What a shame. Don't you think?" Again. No reply. Perhaps America wasn't here after all. But where would he be? I noticed the note on his pillow. I picked it up, reading it over and snickering. 'So the chap tried to hide that he left. I swear, he always seems to dissapear for ages at the most random times. When the hell did he go camping? The last time I took him there he was complaining about not being able to use his mobile data.' I put the note back on his bed, sighing tiredly. 'I'll think about this later. Plenty of time to come up with a punishment when that boy gets back.' I glanced over at Germany. He looked like he was in a pretty uncomfortable position- I couldn't even imagine how it feels to have your glasses pushed up against your face like that. I picked him up and placed him on America bed - America wouldn't mind. Him and Germany are friends, anyway. "Have a good sleep, ol' chap." I quietly said to the sleeping boy before I took America's phone and left the room.

Author's POV (Brought to you by Ellie!)

Britain walked to his and France's room, putting America's phone on their bedside table, plopping himself onto the bed next to France, sighing. "America snuck out again." he said boredly. "Again?" France chuckled lightly. "That child's a whole bag of trouble. You should stop bothering too much about it, he's a teenager. Soon enough he'll be an adult. He survived this long, right?" "I guess you're right." Britain replied agreeingly. He sighed, and went this side of the bed and laid down, getting under the covers. "I'm going to sleep, goodnight France." Britain said whilst yawning. France got under the covers next to him, boh of them eventually falling asleep.

???'s POV

I silently checked that my hood was on properly, making sure nobody would be able to recognise me. I opened one of Britain's windows, it opening surprisingly quietly and easily. 'Pretty stupid to just leave your window open, but whatever. This just makes it easier.' I cautiously entered the house, silently walking up to one of the rooms. I opened the door slowly, expecting to see Britain - but I was just met with what seemed to be an empty room. I closed the door, walking over to the next room over. Just a ton of maple syrup and a small bear sitting on the bed. Probably Canada's room, if I had to guess. The next room had exactly what I was here for though - America's phone. I picked the phone up, and as by chance, someone calls. His ringtone is very, very interesting. Probably a truth or dare, I didn't think America would put a song declaring how much he loved England as his ringtone. I panicked, hiding the phone in my pocket and running off. Not too long after I heard a very distinctively British voice shouting behind me- "OI! What do you think you're doing?!" -He seemed to be following me. 'Goddamnit, why did someone have to call him now of all times? It's so late! Does America actually talk to people this late-' I was taken out of my thoughts by an intense pain in my arm. I looked down at my arm. Big mistake. It was bleeding, and it appeared to have been shot. I screamed out in pain, quickly silencing myself as my voice was a very recogniseable one, and my screams were probably also very recogniseable. I ran off somewhere, Britain appearing to have given up the chase. I made it out alive, with America's phone, but probably a severely injured arm. Great...

After a while of trying to keep a low profile; which is hard, as my arm is casually bleeding out, everything went dark.

Britain's POV

I was rudely awoken from my sweet slumber, by the sound of America's awfully loud yet flattering ringtone. I love hearing how much he appreciates me, but this is just a terrible time. I got up, to go turn the phone off, but I saw somebody stealing the phone- I picked up my gun and started chasing them. "OI! What do you think you're doing?!" I carried on chasing them, we ended up pretty far outside until I finally had enough and shot him. I intended to shoot him in the leg, but I only managed to get his arm. I tried shooting again, but turns out America exhausted all my bullets except one. 'Great one, you absolute bloody wanker.' I carried on chasing the annonymous person, but they dissapeared at some point. I sighed, tiredly walking back home, putting the gun back into my pocket to not raise suspicion. Once I got home, I put the gun on my bedside table and got back into bed. I'll deal with the phone shenanigans later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hhhh I hope y'all enjoyed- I'm trying to get this to 1k words so uhhhh- lmao

I'll try making the next chapter within the next two weeks- Also is this chapter good- I don't know because the whole damn time I was writing it I wanted to try doing angst but I'm at school and I feel like they'd judge meeeee- ack even though I literally showed them tons of Hetalia characters and countryhumans lol0=--

Okay, 1036 words, byeeeeee! Ily'all ~Ellie