Chapter 9 - An Unexpected Absence

Germany's POV (4:20am, nice.)

I woke up on an unfamiliar bed, slightly panicking until I remembered I was at Britain's house. I sat up, turning my phone on to check the time. '4:20..That's nice, I suppose.' It would've amused me, if I wasn't worrying, 1, about Polen, 2, about where my dad was, and 3, what his intentions were. I sighed and quietly climbed down, assuming America was asleep. I checked just in case he had woken up - but he wasn't even there. In place of the extremely loud and cheerful country, was a note, written in handwriting that didn't really look too much like America's. I can't judge though, the most I've seen him write was 'Dees Nutz' on a post it note that he stuck to Russia's back. The note read, 'Hey Germany. I know you're probably wondering where I went. Well don't worry, I just had to go on a camping trip, I'll be gone for a few weeks so please tell Canada. Don't tell Britain though- he's such a grumpy-pants, I swear. He'll go back to the times of Charles I, and I'll be the Charles I in the situation. It really sucks man. Don't tell Aussie or Kiwi either - they're massive snitches. -No homo love from ya boi America' Typical America. Always trying to squeeze his way out of trouble. I decided to shrug off the oddly familiar handwriting, and head downstairs to get a glass of water. I'll tell them about America's absence later. I got to the kitchen, turning on the cold tap as I picked up a glass. Once the water was sufficiently cold, I filled the glass with water, taking the full glass back to America's room. I sat down at his desk, taking out some homework I'd accidentally left at his house. I was doing my homework for a few hours, until darkness enveloped me...

Third person (Author)'s POV

Germany fell asleep at the desk, his head banging against the table as it landed. The impact and sound somehow didn't wake him up, but it did cause his glasses to slip half off. Ouch, seems very uncomfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for taking so long to publish a new chapter- I finally gained the moTivATION to write this sooooo- yeah. I hope you enjoyed, sorry this is so short, it'll make sense later- Even though it's probably obvious. Hiding details in stories was never my partake, welp.

Bye! ~No homo love from ya girl Ellie